Got The Spirit, Hannibal And Cover Girl Set

MaceWinduPreview

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These pictures definately help (though I intend to get them both anyway). Can't wait for Dec. 14 as I'm pretty sure HTS will have them available then (after the current sale ends).

Cover Girl looks like she doesn't have a neck.

How come Tommy and Zartan only come with TWO arrows for their quivers? I'm slightly tempted to get additional packs just for more arrows! (Hmmm, maybe that was the point.)

lol.. they could just add them to the site now and not have them "on sale" so I doubt it'll be the 14th ;)

Well the offer advertisement at HTS says "25% off Real American Hero Collection" Which would imply ALL RAH stuff. I think it is a safe bet that they are waiting to add the new product until afer the sale... If not on the the 14th then soon after.

Now I gotta get myself a wolverine again( I knew I shouldn't have sold that minty fresh one I got from my flag points and never it together till the late 90s, lol)... anyone have an spare one?

Hey Joe I think I got an extra wolverine to trade ya I got to get to my storage lmk. Well I love these sets all together. That covergirl is the best of all! I think she can win the best new mold of all time at this point! We need to see her in the wolverine or comin wit a "new" wolverine that would be great.

I like these packs too, I will get them both. The CG looks better to me then the original pics we saw about a month ago, maybe it was even a few weeks ago. But they still seem kool.

lol.. they could just add them to the site now and not have them "on sale" so I doubt it'll be the 14th ;)

Well the offer advertisement at HTS says "25% off Real American Hero Collection" Which would imply ALL RAH stuff. I think it is a safe bet that they are waiting to add the new product until afer the sale... If not on the the 14th then soon after.

I'm sure they want to try to get something available for Christmas.

storm shadow's head reminds me of that mail-order spirit that you could get, the same year they also offered that neon green interrogator. i think the spirit came with budo and one other...

anyhoo, i think i'll be passing on the DD pack for now, as i'm sure we'll see cover girl again someday. i am however getting the vietnam pack. i really enjoy the snakeeyes, and i hate him. :P

on a side note, i'd really love a comic pack for the issue "unmaskings." i think it'd be fun to have the incognito destro and cobra commander, and snakeeyes in flint costume. ;) i doubt it would sell, but hey.

well poop. i figured a new sculpt would be used again. there goes more money.... ;)

I did not say the sculpt would not be used, or parts of it. But unless the line returns to retail the chances of a CoverGirl again any times soon are very slim. SO you are looking at 2007 at the earliest most likely.

Draven

If anyone doesn`t want the Serpentor helmet let me know! #US1#

i might not want the helmet when i get it, so if ever, then it's yours.

anyhoo, i think i'll be passing on the DD pack for now, as i'm sure we'll see cover girl again someday.
I would recommend not passing on the DD pack as it will probably be the most hyped pack since the october guard
I can gurantee you will not see Cover Girl again any time soon or in those colors ever again pretty much.

Draven

yeah, i'd recommend getting it. 'cause then time will pass and next thing you know it'll be one of those "snooze ya lose" cases. and months later you'll realize you want it then have to pay more ofr it on ebay. ;)

The Snake Eyes head sculpt appears to be a new one, it doesnt really look too much like the VvV duke head, though I may be wrong.

The Snake Eyes head sculpt appears to be a new one, it doesnt really look too much like the VvV duke head, though I may be wrong.

Well, I'm sure someone is getting an extra and, eventually, we'll see pics of him without the hat. Course, that could still be hard to tell. Look at the comparisons between Heavy Duty and Cannonball.

I would recommend not passing on the DD pack as it will probably be the most hyped pack since the october guard

I don't know. We haven't seen much hype from the reviews so far.

Hannbal isn't much. Some plan to use him as a Dreadnok, others as stated (Serpentors clone) and some not at all (customs bin).

Spirit is okay, but woulda been better if he had Freedom (even if the bird wasn't in the comic).

Cover Girl gets hyped because it took 22 years to get another version.

We would have seen more hype if hadn't taken over a year to get the damn pack.

Well, I'm sure someone is getting an extra and, eventually, we'll see pics of him without the hat. Course, that could still be hard to tell. Look at the comparisons between Heavy Duty and Cannonball.

I thought it was the comic pack general hawk head?