Does Anybody Want Dtc Repaints??

JayMysterio2000

Wouldn't mind the CG and Range-Vipers in Python Patrol colors (toss in a CLAWS, Neo-Viper w/new left hand, maybe a Pit-Viper or a couple others to make a 6-pack). "Woodland-camo" Range-Vipers.

Spirit, Mutt, Footloose (but please give him decent hands, VvV Alpine couldn't hold anything), Lowlight, Mercer (wouldn't be terribly difficult to cook something up based on the Viper chest) for a Marauders/Renegades set.

+-MWG-+

Not really, to be quite honest. It'd be fine, but I've got enough troops right now to army-build.

Only thing I'd really be interested to see is a couple of waves of RAH Joes in that package. I'm getting tired of all the rehashed new stuff, but I wouldn't mind some new GOOD takes on old figures in that packaging. 1986-ish Vipers with removable helmets would be most welcome.

im feeling some Night Force, NO TIGER FORCE, god i hate the newer TF figures... YUK

as far as cobras?

Python Patrol never made much sense to me, and definately dont go on a "crimson" rampage... i think the Jungel, winter, desert. etc Vipers and troops would be best for building baddie armies

Yes!

A wave full of ideas:

Night Force Salvo

Desert Strike Force Gung Ho (VVV Wave 7 mold)

Jungle Camo Barrel Roll.

Python Cobra Trooper

Urban Cammo Firefly

Crimson Shadow Guard

Another Wave Full of ideas

Desert Force Snake Eyes (VVV Wave 7 mold, this time in all over Desert Camo)

Night Force Cover Girl

Desert Force Bazzoka

Python Scrap Iron

Python Range Viper

Python Cobra Officer

No! The use of old parts, mixed with some new head sculpts is what we're getting already as it is, so any kind of repainting (already frankensteined molds) would be of no interest to me, and would be a "wasted slot" over something new.

With the uncertainty of the line, any waste of potential space, that could have held something new or semi-new, like a yet to be redone character, would be disappointing to me. :)

no thanks, Im really only buying 1 or 2 figures from each wave, and those are the ones that have new parts, no rehashed stuff. Just like the comic packs, the only thing good about them is the newly sculpted heads

I'd like the troopers and Vipers to be re-painted in enviroment specific apps. So yeah, bring em on!