Which Ep. Ii, Etc Figures Are Up To Ep.iii/votc

DPrime

Just wondering. I mean, we all know about the infamous super-articulated Ep. II Clone Trooper (which brought me back into collecting Star Wars figures, so keep it up Hasbro!), and I know some of the Clone Wars figures are supposedly well articulated as well. Any others you can think of? Does someone have a list/pics?

Hmm..off hand, no. I think that Clone was one of the first tastes of Hasbro VOTC greatness.

Funny you mention figure as thats what did it for me too!

Brian

Hmm..off hand, no. I think that Clone was one of the first tastes of Hasbro VOTC greatness.

Funny you mention figure as thats what did it for me too!

Brian

Yeah, I remember waaaay back in the day, when I was but a wee lad playing with Kenner Star Wars toys, and I discovered the greatness that is 3 3/4" GI Joes... Even then, it's always been about articulation for me, I guess!

I've heard that Durge and the shirtless Kit Fisto are pretty good... any others that I've missed?

PS: Hasbro, we need a SA Jango!

It's hard to believe that the Joes are cheaper than the SW, & the joes have more articulation & less chance of breaking arms off....

and i would say the evolutions set, particularly the clone set and vader from the anakin set, are up to VOTC standards.

I think he's after pre-EP3 figures here

I knew about the liscense & all with Kenner I think, but still, it's been sooo looong since this happened.... they should be cheaper by now.

chippendales Kit Fisto is cool, but he lacks articulation, he has the head ball joint, but sucks cause of his head tales,so he can only move left and right(barely) and up and down(barely up).. he has older quality arm joints and no elbow joints at all, normakl SW like waist/crotch/legs joints.. the only cool thing is he has jointed ankles.. but they can only go down really, to give him that swimming look.

I think Hasbro tested the SA waters with the CW Clone, so there aren't really any figures with SA before that Clone.

The only figure that MIGHT come close is the 300th Fett, which is redundant to own now when the VOTC Fett is cheaper and easier to obtain.