Ignore This Thread At Your Peril! Pic Intensive!!!

Alyosha

WOAH! Amazing work man! I love your RAH customs, not a big fan of new sculpt stuff but if they put figures similar to yours up for sale, I would definetly buy them. I think that RAH Metal Gear Solid Solid Snake takes the cake, but they are all great.

Notice anything similar here? LOL

Cobra Commander

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....I've fallen in love with that Zartan. It's amazing that you can make such a good one with a few parts and a little putty and Hasbro can't seem to pull a good one out with a whole staff of desginers and sculpters.

OK, If you want to win and the Judges are unfamiliar with Joe history...go with Slaughter. He is a work of art and I'm sure the Judges have heard of him. Not that the others couldn't win...I think any of your customs could win hands down...but Sgt. Slaughter is a celebrity of sorts and should draw alot of attention.

By the way...Big Ben is enjoying his new home; but unfortunately my attempts to add to my GI Joe SAS force have ended in alot of waisted Shipwreck torsos. Oh well...I should leave the customizing to the pros.

I'm glad you like him. I had forgotten who bought him, and my computer crashed back in Sept so I lost all the info. I like to keep track of those who buy stuff from me, and check on the figures every once in a while.

wow, every single one of those customs are awesome. its a good thing you dont work for hasbro because i would have gone poor buying all those figures, then kicking my current ones into the street. :P

I wish i had seen those RAH guys when you put em on ebay i would of snagged em!

TM

I wish so as well, Tm. I had to let them go on Ebay for considerably less than I would've ordinarily been comfortable with due to the circustance, and would've rather see them got to someone who loves this stuff and I know personally.

I appreciate all of the input guys, but the final decision was kind of taken out of my hands. I did some detail reading of the rules, and the custom had to be finished and displayed before the end of 2004 to be eligible in 2005. That means that this years entry will be Zandar, and next years entry will be Budo/Slaughter or someone else. Thanks again for taking a minute to leave your thoughts! -Aly

Oh, and I just got the first casts of the female COBA soldier in the mail today, and will have finished smaple pics later on this week (hopefully). The new decals I bought rock serious a$$.

I appreciate all of the input guys, but the final decision was kind of taken out of my hands. I did some detail reading of the rules, and the custom had to be finished and displayed before the end of 2004 to be eligible in 2005. That means that this years entry will be Zandar, and next years entry will be Budo/Slaughter or someone else. Thanks again for taking a minute to leave your thoughts! -Aly

Good choice.

WoW! those are awsome......great job