Ignore This Thread At Your Peril! Pic Intensive!!!

Alyosha

Sorry to be taking up space, but in order for my stuff to be considered for "Custom of the Year 2005" I have ot make sure it's all posted on a website somewhere. I'm going to be posting the entire album, so please reserve comments until I am all the way thru "Z". I had a lot of this stuff on JoeCustoms, but that is NO MORE.

About half of these or better, are not eligible, but I thought I'd post them here as a retrospective anyway. When you make comments, please mention your favorite, and I'll take that into consideration when I decide which single figure I can enter. Right now I'm leaning toward either Sgt. Slaughter or Budo. Thanks for looking!

*12 inch Hit & Run

12_in_Hit_n_Run_poster.jpg

*Arctic Hit & Run

ArcticHitandRun.jpg

*Beach Head

Beachead.jpg

Beach Head

Beachhead.jpg

*Big Ben

BigBen.jpg

*Budo

Budo_drawing.jpg

Buzzer

Buzzer.jpg

*Copperhead

Copperhead.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Zandar

Zandar.jpg

Zartan

Zartan.jpg

Characters marked with and asterick (*) are eligible for the COTY 2005 voting. I hope that this also fixes up you guys that have been wanting links to all my pics. Enjoy!

Not problem Jim. I'm glad that it's given you the opportunity to check some of them out. Be sure to post that Zanya custom when you get the head installed. I always like to see what others do with my work.

:blink:

Holy cow Alyosha!! Those are AWESOME!! I think My favorites are Low Light, Outback, Destro, Sgt. Slaughter, Zandar, S.A.W. Viper, and Snow Job, just to name a few. Good grief man those are cool. Now tell me again why you're not working for Hasbro... (lol)

Alyosha you just amaze me every time. You definetly need your own website with recipes and how-tos. THose are just incredible. I think my favorite though is the commando duke (black grey suit). Just unbelievable, I sincerely hope hasbro rips off your night viper for DTC wave 4

If I had the money, I would hire Alyosha to sit in my basement and make toys for me all day..that is freakin' AWESOME bro..great job!

I couldn't even pick a fav out of all those.

How do you keeop such a steady hand during the paint jobs?

B.