Ff Classics

Scott

Torch has a weird suit going on there though... But yeah Im looking forward to these!

You know why ? because The Torch, The Thing, and Mr. F are the Ultimate versions of the F4. Torch has the same uniform Mr. F has, so do Thing. @hmmm@ , I thought they were going to do the normal ones, but meh.

I think I will be picking them all, LOL. Torch because he's from the Ultimate version, so is The Thing and Mr. F, plus Torch got The Impossible Man!

Anyway, am I right ? are these from the Ultimate version ?

JOhnny

Yes you are, here's a picture of the thing :

ultimate_fantastic_four_6_comic2.jpg

JOhnny

hey those are very big blow dryers ff has, thing is a good and better figure the the ML, same with human torch. super skrull is the best fig in the lot, i can't wait to see dragon man, i once tryed to custom a huge dragon man but he exploded in the michrowave. Oh about that skrull there going to be many possibilities for that fig. hey whats up this ankle joint his already falling apart. cool tho----

I like Thing and SuperSkrull... Torch is okay, but he is ruined by actioncrap... Reed sucks though..

I wish they were not Ultimate

Yeah, so do I. That way I don't have to pick them up :P .

JOhnny

I like Thing and SuperSkrull... Torch is okay, but he is ruined by actioncrap... Reed sucks though..

I wish they were not Ultimate

Movie Torch is probably the best -- either series 1 or 2.

hands down, series 1

These look a little more cartoony than the ML FF figs. I'm going to have to wait to see them in person before I can make a decision on whether I like them.

Thats one reason i want Ben, i used to watch the 90s FF toon and i still catch the old FF toon when Boomerang shows it.

skrull is the best one imo & only one I will buy

same here..the ML torch is much better. This torch looks too smooth. I'm only buying the Skrull only.

How is this one "too smooth" compared to the Daredevil body with almost all the detail painted on? Are you talking muscle structure? That stuff that Johnny Storm doesn't have a whole lot of, which makes the ML figure too well-defined?

Three different SS figures?! And here I thought the "F4 Powers" would be included as pack-ins.  :rolleyes:

He has interchangeable arms that display the powers. The 2 variants are translucent and fiery translucent(Movie Torch like).

And this info comes from...?

Not that I doubt you... but I do. We get way too many "facts" cropping up around here to not ask for a little backup to new info.

I will get them all, but Reed. That would have to be the best Thing out there, let`s see it in person. About torch, I like the ML better, because it has the classic look, and the new one it`s just red, no texture, just plain red. The 4 raised logo is cool, though.

If I would of kept collecting i would of picked these up in heart beat.

When did you quit collecting ???

JOhnny

After crappy series 10. I have tried to get into customizing though.

Nice!, show us your work sometime.

JOhnny