Is Bt Red Alert Actually Cliffjumper...

obiprime

Its unbeleivable how much Red Alert's head looks like cliffjumper. Does anybody know if its actually possible to put that left over Red Alert head on Cliffjumper or Red Meister?

cliffred.jpg

Yeah, that looks just about right!

I really hate how HasTak screwed up the whole Prowl/Red Alert thing in general. Just a few minor changes and the whole line would have been perfect. Put the Red Alert face on the red Meister and you have a pretty good Cliffjumper. Change some of the colouring on the Red Alert and you have a PERFECT Prowl. If we needed a Red Alert I think most people would have been happy with an exclusive Sideswipe repaint, as that's what he was originally.

I'm not saying keep reusing molds all the time, but when it's appropriate, sure... Keep the new molds coming and make them different characters, that's all. Oh well...

As it is I'll end up getting all the others, though.

Its unbeleivable how much Red Alert's head looks like cliffjumper. Does anybody know if its actually possible to put that left over Red Alert head on Cliffjumper or Red Meister?

This head could have originally been meant for Cliffjumper when they were working on securing a license for the Volkswagon Beetle for Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. But when they couldn't get the license they decided to use the head for Silverstreak instead and now for Red Alert.

Fine, I'll go hunt the darn pic myself since nobody bothered to read my other post.

*Goes to tfmaster.com and uses search feature*

*Returns with link*

http://www.tfmaster.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...ght=cliffjumper

Enjoy.....

Awesome. Thats what i was looking for, Thanks. And thats Exactly what Im going to Do. Love that Prowl, love Cliffjumper.:)