I Got My Tarkins And Other Figures At Brian Toys

GTA Sith

Well looks like my Takins figure just came in the mail today, alot long with Passel Argents, Plo Koon and Aayla Secura Holo figures from Brian Toys which I order there sometimes. They are just for Christmas but my Walmart should have new SW figures next week or so.

Gotta agree... ^

How much you pay for em? :S

Gotta agree... ^

Revenge of the Sith Carded Tarkin (Governor)

Sold Out

Estimated Availability: Unavailable

Notify me when product is available

$15.99

#45 - Tarkin (Governor)

Ridiculous. Usually I refrain from publicly wishing bad things upon people, but I can only hope Brian's Christmas tree catches fire and burns every last piece of stock the jerk has. Then there's the fact that he's charging eighty-bones for a black clone pilot...I could honestly go to any of the three closest Meijers and snag several of those right now.

Gotta agree... ^

Revenge of the Sith Carded Tarkin (Governor)

Sold Out

Estimated Availability: Unavailable

Notify me when product is available

$15.99

#45 - Tarkin (Governor)

Ridiculous. Usually I refrain from publicly wishing bad things upon people, but I can only hope Brian's Christmas tree catches fire and burns every last piece of stock the jerk has. Then there's the fact that he's charging eighty-bones for a black clone pilot...I could honestly go to any of the three closest Meijers and snag several of those right now.

Holy crap those are insane prices... :S

I hate Brian's Toys! I'll never understand why people continue to pay his rediculous prices.

i walked right into a Wal-Mart yesterday and found a Tarkin for teh first time. Snagged him for $5.00. You've just gotta be patient, and you'll eventually find what you need. Never resort to Brian's Toys.

Is Tarkin rare? Not to sound pompous, but I see him all of the time. I didn't buy one because he just wasn't one of the figures I was interested in. Let me know if you want me to look for some, they may be gone by now, but I can check.

Arch

I thank goodness have never done business with Brian's Toys.

As far as Tarkin, he is shipping in the same cases with the Wal Mart Seperation of the twins packs and in the TRU special 2 packs.

I saw 3 this past weekned @ Wal Mart and two attached to the packs @ TRU.

Brian's toys have just ridiculous prices, I think he charged something like 20 dollars for Bail awhile back and then there was a whole topic started because of his insane price on the Nemodian Warrior which he charged something like 35 dollars for and he claimed it was a rare army builder. And this was during the time when it was still crowding everything, hell it's still crowding up my Target. Brian's Toys = Rip Offs

Nuff Said

His stuff is brand new btw, and I been order his stuff for year. I order stuff from EE nad other online company before for Star Wars figures. That make a big deal anyway since SW figures are hard to find these days.

And I been order his stuff for year.

Why does this not surprise me?

Let me know if you need anything GTA, because I'd be glad to sell you $4.77 figures for $15 all day long.