Anyone Find The Cn Clone Wars Walmart 3 Packs?

Mr.Sci-Fi

I just got back from Walmart I got the DVD for $12.34 and the figures are displayed on the same cardboard display.

It was also sitting next to the display of the repackaged

origional trilogy DVD's

I passed on the figures because I thought they looked worse than the Galactic figures

I went to wally6 world tonight and they didn't have season 2 of the clone wars nor the two exclusive three packs, are these available yet? I thought this tuesday was the release of season 2.

Hopefully when I get to Wal Mart @ break they will have the 3 packs..

I went this last night/early morning (midnight) to my WM walked around and nothing, went to all the displays and nothing...went to the electronics guy and he looked at me like I was speaking to him in Old Latin..What toys? What movie?...A customer goes, oh I just seen those in a box, while he was looking for some another movie...They only had 6 DVD's! I was like WTF?!

Needless to say I got pissed, went to another WM and luckly they had the display...So I picked up 2 sets and the DVD...I got home at 1am, wife wasnt to happy and I was cold and sleepy...

On a side note...what gives with another DVD release of the orginial SW triology? Freaking LUcas, its not bad enough that I probably dropped $2000 of SW crap he has to release this, and I know he is going to release it again in 2007 for 30th ani...You hear me Lucas...Im not buy this one!! @loll@ ...

I went this last night/early morning (midnight) to my WM walked around and nothing, went to all the displays and nothing...went to the electronics guy and he looked at me like I was speaking to him in Old Latin..What toys? What movie?...A customer goes, oh I just seen those in a box, while he was looking for some another movie...They only had 6 DVD's! I was like WTF?!

There are some stupid people out there

On a side note...what gives with another DVD release of the orginial SW triology? Freaking LUcas, its not bad enough that I probably dropped $2000 of SW crap he has to release this, and I know he is going to release it again in 2007 for 30th ani...You hear me Lucas...Im not buy this one!! @loll@ ...

From my understanding, the re-release is the same without the bonus disc and a new box.

Well... there are people that do not care about bonus features. This is just a cheaper alternative for those people. I really don't think they are trying to sell it to the people that bought the other set.

For the time I woke up early to score these things. First Walmart, nada, second, nada, third, right as I walked in the door there they were in the display, next to the Fantastic 4 DVD. The staff and soccer mom's thought I was mad looking at each set's paint job right there in the middle of the entrance way. Victory!

For the time I woke up early to score these things. First Walmart, nada, second, nada, third, right as I walked in the door there they were in the display, next to the Fantastic 4 DVD. The staff and soccer mom's thought I was mad looking at each set's paint job right there in the middle of the entrance way. Victory!

sweet nice pick up...

What 3 packs?

The Clone Wars Animated DVD Commemerative with Ani Shirtless, ROTS Clone, Saesee Tiin and Grievous Repaint Commander Cody and Obi.

Look in the front of the store too!

I found mine in the big ole display case not in toys, not in electronics but at the front of the stupid store (aka where I never go cuz I'm a lawn and garden door guy.)

These are a tremendous deal. 3.32 for these figs is awesome (9.96 for 3 figs.). The new Anakin is so dead on to the cartoon. His face is much more detailed than any of the other figures in this line. It doesn't have the sharp edges and it looks great. Saesee leaves a lot to be desired since everything besides his head is a reuse. But still, a great figure. Obi's new head is cool, but he's a nameless Jedi for me. Cody is great. Not only is there a new head but a new torso with gun belt and backpack.

The Grievous is a complete rehash, but that is good. Its good because this figure is colored in moviesque paint. He looks really good and is now my second favorite Griev (gotta love the delxue one).

Darn...My store didn't have them...they just had the Star Wars (repackaged) and Fantastic Four exclusives being promoted. Nothing in the toy section as well :(

kndy

Guys,

Did they have the two clone packs in the isle of where they sell the DVD's (that's how things were for the first three packs when the third movie came out last month) or did they put them in the toy section?

kndy

I went to my wal-mart and I found tons of them just sitting there wanting to be taken home. I bought a set of the figs. but left the dvd because I asked for it for christmas. I found them in the front of the store with the dvd's along with the battle pack unleashed.

Over all I love the cody. He is my fav. them comes clone trooper then tiin, followed by annie, grevious, and then obi.

But over all I love them all and think that these were the best commertive sets ever.

got mine today

MY STORE DIDNT HAVE EITHER BUT MY FRIEND GOT THEM FOR ME AT ANOTHER STORE ON LONG ISLAND.

did he stash it?

@loll@

@smilepunch@

I went today just to see if they had it and nope... lol.. I'll hit a ghetto-ey one tomorrow, they'll probably have 20 @loll@ sorry T, dont mean to steal from under your nose.

I went to two Walmarts tonight in VA and both of them had the 2 CN 3 packs. One had a huge pallet in the front of the store with the DVD and 3 packs of figures. The other Walmart I went to had the three packs of figures in the toy section with the rest of the Star Wars stuff.

I got them today at my local Walmart. The clone troopers in the sets are pretty good. They retailed at $9.97