Would The Real X-23 Please Stand Up?

darthsith

So, what is going on with X? Is the Black one the chase piece for everywhere but USA? Will the US get the Purple X-23?

I haven't seen the Purple one in the chase WM cases. But there are a few things to consider.

1. WM, according to TB leaked these out early. (IMO, that was just a cop out for not packing Maestro with a Apoc tube, but anyway.)

2. She is the only ML 12 that does not ring up in the register. Try it at your WM if you see her. Even the chases do but she does not.

3. There is not a variant pic on the back of her US box. (Is there one of the Grand box my Canadian friends?) But there isn't a Wendigo, oh excuse me, White Sasquatch on the back either.

What's the conclusion? I think that Grand got the Purple one and TB got the black one in the first runs. If any you know please share you info.

Marty, did you find that one in CA or did you order it from outside the US?

Im jealous by the way :)

What IS confirmed: she IS the variant.. obviously.

But there was an ebay auction once selling a "prototype" (one of those mold fills) saying that it was for the canceled variant.

Perhaps she was like Scarlet Witch, some were made and shipped but none after that? And since it's likely they fill the Canadian orders (Grand) first as in the past few waves, they got her first.

Well, that kind of sucks.....The purple does look a lot better and it is the one I would like to have. However it certainly is not in the variant cases down here because I opened one at Wal-mart and both x-23's were black costume. Hmmm......I wonder if it will ever be available in the U.S.? Anybody know?