Boba Fett Saga Holo Variations

Wheeljack35

Yeah I got the Boba Fett with Boba Fett Holo figure. Thats all I need from this line!

Yeah I got the Boba Fett with Boba Fett Holo figure. Thats all I need from this line!

Where did you find it?

Here in Canada! :) Ontario!

how are these varaitions?

Wasn't it stated that the holo figures will be randomly inserted into the packages? Silly if you ask me if all you MOCers will be getting one with each Holo...lol

Yeah I think thats what they mean by variations... LOL

Like getting the different Holo figs with each different Saga figure! hAhaha That would be mad!

yea... Me too, after seeing these thats the only one I really actaully want ... :S

quite frankly I don't see the point in collecting all the different versions... why would you ? :S

yea... Me too, after seeing these thats the only one I really actaully want ... :S

quite frankly I don't see the point in collecting all the different versions... why would you ? :S

No idea! That would be pretty stupid! Plus they aren't anything specacular! I just thought I'd choose the Boba one so I can add another Boba to my collection! LOL

It's not a variation and anyone who claims it is, well they're simply....i'll leave it at that.

The holo's are RANDOMLY packed for cripes sake. If anyone tries to get each figure with every holo they need to be slapped upside the head.

on eof each figure is fine for me dont matter which holo figure it comes with

synch  Posted on Dec 5 2005, 05:41 PM

QUOTE (n8dawgaic @ Dec 5 2005, 05:49 PM)

This actually makes me happy...sticking it to MOC collectors amuses me to no end.

I belive you mean completests smile2.gif

No, because I am a loose completist... so as long as I have one of each figure and holo, I could care less how I obtained it.

synch   Posted on Dec 5 2005, 05:41 PM

QUOTE (n8dawgaic @ Dec 5 2005, 05:49 PM)

This actually makes me happy...sticking it to MOC collectors amuses me to no end.

I belive you mean completests smile2.gif

No, because I am a loose completist... so as long as I have one of each figure and holo, I could care less how I obtained it.

I think he did mean completists. You can be a MOC'er (like me) and not be a completist. Just like JJ said, I just want one of each figure, I could care less what holo. figure it comes with.

However, those MOC variant collectors are gonna go crazy.

not to mention that they could put out new figures & not be constantly making new holo figs to be inserted.....so by the time you were at figure #50, there wer eonly 3 holo figs, yet to get one of each fig with all the "holo figure variations omg omg htf htf rare!" would end up being a # higher than i feel like reaching for a calculator to figure out right now :D

not to mention that they could put out new figures & not be constantly making new holo figs to be inserted.....so by the time you were at figure #50, there wer eonly 3 holo figs, yet to get one of each fig with all the "holo figure variations omg omg htf htf rare!" would end up being a # higher than i feel like reaching for a calculator to figure out right now :D

You make brain hurt

Math make brain hurt

@smilepunch@

I agree that these are not REAL variants, Hasbro said random packed on these buggers and anyone that buys them is foolish.

OMG! I know Hasbro's plan! Without the big movie push, by doing these little holo figs, they will use the insane collectors to make up the difference in buying numbers!

Freakin' BRILLIANT!

@smilepunch@

The Saga collection is starting to show up and allready there is some Boba Fett Variations with the holo figures

Check it out here

There is no way I'm buying 6 of these.

You mean to tell me there actually ARE people who will get 6 of each figure? I'm really disturbed by that.....talk about having no life.

Honestly, I like the holos. I think they are fun, I want to get all of them if I have the opportunity (especially Vader) but if I can’t it’s not like a big deal. I sure as hell am not buying doubles of any to get the holos.

I'm grabbing some figures especially wave 2 The Battle of Hoth figures because I wan the figures.I could care less about the holograms.

As I said before these reminds me of the decoys that came torwards the tail end of the G1 line