Sale At Hasbrotoyshop.com

Mekk Z

HTS is apparently having another sale because all of their DTC Joe items are marked down. From what I can see at least everything has been marked 25% off and you don't even need a coupon code.

So for everybody who wants to see DTC come back big time get over there and BUY, BUY, BUY!

Holy CRAP! Singles for $3.24!!!

RHINO for $22.00!

#US1#

Sweet! I tried to place an order last night but I couldn't remember my password... Glad i forgot it! My bad memory saved me some cash! Just placed my order! What would have cost me $114.90 yesterday cost me $86.15 today! Plus i got FREE Shipping. (Not sure why but I'll take it!) And as a special bonus I got a $10.00 coupon for my next order. HTS is really earning brownie points with me!

Glad i waited on the ROCC and the HISS tanks!

Oh yeah... and the best part is this was not my money! These are christmas presents from my mom! WOO HOO!

HOLY CRAP!!!

My order:

Crimson Guard x 1 $3.74

Major Barrage x 1 3.74

Sgt. Mutt x 1 3.74

Medi-Viper x 1 3.74

Salvo x 1 3.74

Footloose x 1 3.74

Snow Serpent x 6 22.44

BAT Attack 6 pk x 1 14.99

RHINO x 1 22.49 (my 2nd one)

$10 gift card free

Standerd shipping free

Tax 6.18

Total $88.54

That $10 gift card is going toward 2 Cobra Troopers when they come out.

All the DTC is marked down.

The only Sigma 6 marked down is the Storm Shadow Ninja Hovercycle.

Still no sign of wave 3 or Viper Lockdown 6 pack.

Mekk Z, thanks for the post. I was browsing HTS last night and decided to wait a while to buy more. Scratch that plan.

ooohhhhhh night watch 14.99? if i had any money at all i would sooo be getting a couple of those! i hate X-mas time all i have money for is buying stuff for family type people!! and the wife would kill me if i bought presents for myself! D'oh! ;)

TM

Holy cow, a mark down, free shipping, and a ten buck gift card. I love this place. I think I just peed my pants!.....no...no wait...i definetly did, yup there it is... oh boy.

This is great news... time to make another order! :)

#WTF# I just placed an order a couple days ago that shipped on Saturday! I demand compensation!

call up customer service. Maybe they will refund you the difference. It is worth a try. And if they say no just get b!tchy. Tell then if they don't refund you the difference you will just return the stuff you ordered and order again at the discount prices. Yeah it will be a pain to do if they call your bluff but I doubt they will. I am sure they will discount you.

#WTF# I just placed an order a couple days ago that shipped on Saturday! I demand compensation!

I just called HTS about the same situation (a $90 order a couple weeks ago). I told them I was going to return my order and then place the exact same order with the discount.The cusomer rep. couldnt reach a supervisor to authorize the credit. He said they would e-mail me with their decision. Ill keep you posted.

I just called HTS about the same situation (a $90 order a couple weeks ago). I told them I was going to return my order and then place the exact same order with the discount.The cusomer rep. couldnt reach a supervisor to authorize the credit. He said they would e-mail me with their decision. Ill keep you posted.

I called again and they did credit my visa with the price difference. They gave me $20 back. Thank you HTS. I think im gonna give it right back to them with another order.

Any idea how long this is lasting?

I asked HTS this also and they said the currant sale would end Dec. 13.

Sounds like Wave 3 hits HTS on December 14th. :-P

-Kevin

Yup that is what I was thinking too, its cool that might mean that we could be getting the cobra lock down pack too after the sale is over....

I played around with the order page and it seems They are still doing the Free Shipping on orders of 50 bucks or more, and a free 10 dollar gift card on orders of 100 bucks or more.

Hope this helps.

Phanstar