Variant Peg Warmers

Ason Unique

Meijer really needs to clearance ML 9. The two Meijer stores in Louisville are jam packed with ML 9. I got my variant Bullseye and Hulk at one of the Meijer stores last week thinking I was lucky. Well, last night I go to the toy dept of a different Meijer to see two Bullseye variants just sitting there at the front of the pegs. They must have had at least sixty ML 9 figures. I thought to myself--they'll never get rid of these.

How long does it take to clearance this stuff? They've had it since summer!! They could capitalize on holiday sales by clearancing this stuff now. Some parent would buy a set if they were 4 bucks each or so.

I guess they are waiting until after the holidays to clearance them. I was just really suprised to see variants warming the pegs.

hey, one of our 4 walmarts in town started restocking series 7 again! you read right, series 7. it really makes me wonder what else is sitting on distribution center shelves. sad that only kaybees and toys r us are the only companies that actually lower prices to 50% after the items have sat in the back for a few months.

sad that only kaybees and toys r us are the only companies that actually lower prices to 50% after the items have sat in the back for a few months.

You know how we do :rolleyes:

they would sit on the target pegs here for a day or two before someone would pick them up