Purple X-23, $12.95

amazingdm

at cmdstore.com

i've been following this for a while to see if they would still offer this when they got them in stock and i guess they did

i'm pretty sure the purple x-23 is the variant, and not only that, a limited variant.

my reasons

1- no one in the U.S. has found her (purple version) in a variant case or regular case.

2- Canadian/Grand might have gotten their order processed first/packaged first, like the last couple of waves, so they got what was produced

3- All signs pointed the black version to be the regular before ML12 was released anyway

either way it's a pretty good price

I can save you money by sending you a turd for free! All you have to do is add the purple color. @smilepunch@

actualy the pics have shown the purple one w/ a diff face--more like the one in the pic on the bak of the packg.

I can save you money by sending you a turd for free! All you have to do is add the purple color.  @smilepunch@

actualy the pics have shown the purple one w/ a diff face--more like the one in the pic on the bak of the packg.

Well he can shape the turd into any face he wants. @smilepunch@

I've been to a few stores around town, and all the X-23's here are purple, they all say the Black is the Variant and it's listed at CMD as a Variant for $34.95.

I thought the black was the regular and the purple was the variant?? Oh well...who cares anyway, they're both butt ugly ML's.

I've been to a few stores around town, and all the X-23's here are purple, they all say the Black is the Variant and it's listed at CMD as a Variant for $34.95.

I thought the black was the regular and the purple was the variant?? Oh well...who cares anyway, they're both butt ugly ML's.

Yeah I'm like 99% sure the purple is the variant, and a limited one at that and Canada got all of them

if you find em, buy em

i really like the purple, looks much better than the black

straight from Toybiz

Thank you for contacting Toy Biz Worldwide Consumer Services regarding

X23 a variant. We apologize for the delay in answering your email.

There are two X-23 figures from ML 12

The one in the Purple is the Variant figure...

I always thought that the purple one was the chase...