xhairs

Iceberg Custom &

hey guys well heres my take on iceberg and my snow team . now i know he looks huge compared to the rest but he was a tall guy lol. so let me know what you think X

WIP

1000070small3gk.jpg

CUSTOM

1000077small8kr.jpg

1000078small9mw.jpg

1000079small4km.jpg

1000080small6dh.jpg

TEAM

1000081small8fr.jpg

That's a really nice custom man... In fact, if Hasbro decided to just repaint the "Frostbite" figure (it's not Frostbite in my opinion - I use it as a winter gear Lowlight) black, and add a few more accessories like that holster you put on, or a tac vest of some sort, I wouldn't complain...

Guest DavAnthony

Nice job, I'm going to have to "borrow" the Stalker torso you used. I've been wondering what that peice could be used for.

Also the first thing that struck me was the color choice. Very nice and definatley suits the figure. The height thing doesn't bother me since I customize all my Joes to fit into the JvsC scale. So for me he's perfect

Dave

thanks guys im glad you like him . i hope hasbro gives us a iceberg soon we need him backin the line up.Dave go for it i used that chest for harddrive and now iceberg. so i have found usees for it lol.

Nice...but I know the Frostbite head would need modding to work on other torsos. Did you sand it down?

yes it did need alot of work . i cut it down then clued it and sand it down to fit just right.im glad you like him and thanks for the feedback guys.

Your Iceberg is awesome, very great work X!

Awesome job X! I hate the whole Frostbite mold though. I hoep Hasbro looses it all. Its to small even for VvV figs imo.

Draven

that blue/grey color you used looks fantastic,

Was just thinking the same thing. Good stuff man, really good work. :)

Nice custom Iceberg. As always you make some of the most impressives customs I have ever seen. Your work always looks flawless. By the way thats a pretty sharp looking Artic Team you got there as well.

@loll@ nice work! I like that take on him and the torso like Dave says works so well! I like your frostbite too but who was the one to the far right. Gives us the line up.

I really like that custom. It looks awsome. I odnt care about him being tall. I have all those parts so I hope you dont mind if I borrow it. I love the way the camo turned out aas well.

thanks guys im glad you like him and the color choices i used. ok the line up of my team

left to right 1)snowjob or i call him that 2)is iceberg 3) frostbite 4)not sure a trooper or blizzard. havent decided if i want to customiz him yet.

Nice job Xhairs, I like it alot. I like the different sizes between the joes, it makes it more realistic. Awesome job.