How Rare Are The Series Ten Variants?

Ren

Oh that sucks, I really want a couple to open, like that White Sawquatch who is going to be the Exiles version for sure, or maybe I'll go retro like the rest of my teams and have it be Wanda Langowski!! :D

Even though he has a humongous noggin, I'll probably be getting the Jim Lee version of Bishop. He sure does have a big head though!!

I think they are just as easy as nine. What makes them so difficult is that ten is hard to find in general but i have seen more variant cases then regular cases so i think they are just as easy as nine. From what i read about 12, the variants are just as easy to find as well. I think toybiz has decided to make the variants easy to find now so there is nomore dark phoenix fiasco.

total ive found:

angel x4

cyclops x7

well, I found TONS of ML9 variants, without looking for them.

on the other side.. I did look for ML10 variants a lot.

the first time I found ML10 (the day they came out in the US) at TRU I found the entire case, and it was a variant case.

Then I didn't find any ML10 for a while anywhere else.. The first time Walmart got them, they were the 15 piece PDQ cases, which did NOT have variants.. I opened 10 cases of those, no variants. I never saw Walmart get anymore ML10.

Target is the ONLY place in town with ML10, and I can never find variants there. I don't get there when they open, and they do not bring items from the back for you.. they have a policy against it actually @rolleye@

So all in all, I have only seen:

3 cases at TRU, 1 of them was a variant.

10 PDQ cases at Walmart, no variants.

Unknown amount at Target, no variants

unknown amount at KB, no variants.

I can't say if they are rarer than ML9, I have barely seen any ML10 come from regular cases

I haven't seen any extras past the 1 Cyc and Angel I found. So far they are rare. I have seen 4 KM's, 4 Target's and at 2 TRU's with double Cyc's and Angel which means the case wasn't a chase.

On the other hand Clam, I found my Blue Angel at WM after they got the PDQ's. So WM is/did get in the chase pieces in some stores.

On the other hand Clam, I found my Blue Angel at WM after they got the PDQ's. So WM is/did get in the chase pieces in some stores.

IN the PDQ, or AFTER?

They are a little harder to find than ML 9 but not that hard!

oh yah compared to 9..Green hulk and angry bullseye, weak variants to me..nah I let those slide until I found them on sell. I seen green hulks left behind while War Machine was picked up instead.

X men are normally good ones to get. I personally like the Blue Angel better than the red one.

oh yah compared to 9..Green hulk and angry bullseye, weak variants to me..nah I let those slide until I found them on sell. I seen green hulks left behind while War Machine was picked up instead.

X men are normally good ones to get. I personally like the Blue Angel better than the red one.

Actually I was very glad they did the Green Hulk. That Hulk was great and the green one really is a 9/10 Hulk to me.

I totally agree on Bullseye. I would have rather had any other character a variant. A different NC head or a box accurate Deathlock would have been nice.

I just found ML 10 variants..both cyclops and angel at the same store.

Me too, I've got them for trade, but I think I might have to end up returning them to the store.

Nah..I'm sure somebody here would want those.

Yeah, I got them solely in case a TNI'er might need them, but the way things are lookin' I'm glad I kept the receipt.

green hulk is an awesome variant but bullseye was crap

it should have been professor x

ren are you guys talking about ML10 variants???? omg no, no one ever return them, I'll pay!

i'll trade or pay for them