Tru 2-packs

n8dawgaic

I'm seeing lots of packs with the Tank Gunner taken out and another figure returned in its place. I even saw one with 2 Bails. Some kid is gonna be awfully dissapointed for Christmas if he gets 1 Bail, nevermind 2...

Guest James31278
I only got a Bail action figure because it came with baby Leia, thats the One and ONLY reason! and i wanted to re-create NYPD Blue scenes......

Change bail's outfit to a suit and give him bags of cocaine to reenact scenes as Julio Gonzales the drug dealer from the movie Running Scared.

only reason i got bail is my wife knows him. she used to live accross the street from him on flatbush av in brooklyn ny

dam, I wish he was my neighbor! the only famous people they lived by me are dee snyder (twisted sister) brian setzer (the stray cats) the baldwin brothers, steve guttenberg (police academy), stuttering john (howard stern), joey buttafucco and LL COOL J!

only reason i got bail is my wife knows him. she used to live accross the street from him on flatbush av in brooklyn ny

dam, I wish he was my neighbor! the only famous people they lived by me are dee snyder (twisted sister) brian setzer (the stray cats) the baldwin brothers, steve guttenberg (police academy), stuttering john (howard stern), joey buttafucco and LL COOL J!

oh, I cant forget JERRY SEINFELD (although we like to forget him.)

That's big list Kenny. I don't know if any famous people have lived near me, though MD and CT really aren't in the hollywood spotlight.

Arch

That's big list Kenny. I don't know if any famous people have lived near me, though MD and CT really aren't in the hollywood spotlight.

Arch

lol....thanks. theres a few more like John Gotti Jr (some say John Gotti lived here, too) and some other lesser knowns like the amazing kreskin and some others. our town just cranks out the talent!

wow Kenny, you got a cool list of famous neighbors. Any Howard Stern Wack Packs on that list?

Go Sirius!!

Well, 3 towns over, we got Joey Boots. He lives in Bellmore. 3 town in the other direction resides CrackHead Bob in Lindenhurst. if your driving around in that town, you can usually see him walking around (the only reason I go there is for the Family Dollar store!)