This Girl In Spider-man 3?!?!?!???!?

mynameisash

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsten Dunst isn't ugly, but she really isn't anything to call home about, this girl is much better looking.

So whats she gonna do?

why didn't this chick play MJ?I always had a thing about Dunst being cast as MJ because she just didn't have the right look to her for that character.

Mary Jane was super model/girl-next-door hot and this girl definitely has more of that than Dunst does!

Maybe she plays Black Cat?Gwen Stacy?

Mary Jane was super model/girl-next-door hot and this girl definitely has more of that than Dunst does!

Say it one more time, please. Dunst is an ok looking girl....but to call her hot is pushing things....I don't think she could ever have made it as a super model.

Wow!!! She is hot :) I like her better than Dunst - not that she's bad looking, but this girl is amazing...Black Cat or Gwen Stacy would suit me just fine as long as she's one of those roles

Can't wait for this movie now

not too bad, but she could stand to eat a little bit. some of the pics her face looks TOO skinny.

Say it one more time, please. Dunst is an ok looking girl....but to call her hot is pushing things....I don't think she could ever have made it as a super model.

why would she want to though?

models are all tall, skinny, flat and ugly

niiiice!!!!!

why would she want to though?

models are all tall, skinny, flat and ugly

Come on B, Dunst is 3 out of 4, she's weak sauce.

WHOAH!!! Now I can see her delivering the line "Face it Tiger, you just hit the Jackpot" and meaning it. SHE should have been MJ. Maybe Dunst has dropped out and been recast! With those eyes, I could see her playing a mean black cat too.

Well, you see her face only, what if she's a he from the neck down ?. LOL.

JOhnny

Hmm. Those look like boobies to me JOhnny!

http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/1250983/HH/1250...ch,%20Christina

Wow, she's a fox! She definately has mroe of an MJ look than Dunst.. Recast? Though this girl would make a great Black Cat.

Arch