Dtc Wave 3

Carnifexoldoneye

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good question, why didnt Hasbro toy shop not get them first, and even MORE strange, why did they not even get out info, pics, ect on thier "OWN" site before they hit on other places???

FAKEOR

I received my set from Mastertcollector in the mail today! It's my theory that the first two sets maybe didn't sell well from other on-line retailer besides HTS. Fearing a reduction in orders from these other online retailers Hasbro is letting them get first crack at these sets. I'm sure there are more people out there like me. I'm not a patient person and I don't mind paying a little more to get the set NOW. I'll pick up more Cobra soldiers once HTS puts them on for order but the basic set I just couldn't wait on.

I received my set from Mastertcollector in the mail today! It's my theory that the first two sets maybe didn't sell well from other on-line retailer besides HTS. Fearing a reduction in orders from these other online retailers Hasbro is letting them get first crack at these sets. I'm sure there are more people out there like me. I'm not a patient person and I don't mind paying a little more to get the set NOW. I'll pick up more Cobra soldiers once HTS puts them on for order but the basic set I just couldn't wait on.

I agree, since sales were probably not very great for the other etailers on the first two waves since HTS had them exclusively for quite awhile.

Like Freedom mentioned YoJoe.com has added pics.

wave3.jpg

Mine are incoming. They were $5 each with $9 FedEx shipping at GoodStufftoGo.net . Early Christmas present. I'm hoping the look sharper in person than the preveiw pics. I know I'm changing Lowlight's head for one of my cast right away.

I wish hasbrotoyshop would let me make my own custom case... I'd much rather just get one cobra trooper and one saw viper, but 2 more Range Vipers than 2 troopers and 2 saw vipers.

Oh well, this MAY be the first time I don't just order a case and instead just order 1 of each figure in the line. Saved me about 5 bucks. Hmmm I dunno, when you order a case its basically like getting one figure free.

Phanstar

I received my set from Mastertcollector in the mail today!  It's my theory that the first two sets maybe didn't sell well from other on-line retailer besides HTS. Fearing a reduction in orders from these other online retailers Hasbro is letting them get first crack at these sets.  I'm sure there are more people out there like me.  I'm not a patient person and I don't mind paying a little more to get the set NOW.  I'll pick up more Cobra soldiers once HTS puts them on for order but the basic set I just couldn't wait on.

I agree, since sales were probably not very great for the other etailers on the first two waves since HTS had them exclusively for quite awhile.

Ditto here too. I really hope they get these suckers soon in plenty of time for the holidays. While I like the other online shops we seem to get a better deal from HTS and unlike most etailers when you order a set from them you get the extra army builder figures for about the same price.

I wish hasbrotoyshop would let me make my own custom case... I'd much rather just get one cobra trooper and one saw viper, but 2 more Range Vipers than 2 troopers and 2 saw vipers.

Oh well, this MAY be the first time I don't just order a case and instead just order 1 of each figure in the line. Saved me about 5 bucks. Hmmm I dunno, when you order a case its basically like getting one figure free.

Phanstar

Oh and I`d be happy to trade for your Cobra soldier! @smilepunch@