New Jlu Figs!!! Pics Inside!!

boogie

jlusupergirl.jpg

You know I bought the whole first wave of JL figures when they first came out. I thought they were cool....except for the fact that they couldn't stand and had no articulation......then I bought the first wave of articulated figures.....The superman I had broke at the waist and bats could hardly move his joints. I like the characters that they have done but I'm kinda mad that they never evolved with this line.......I have all the 10 inch figures but they are like cheap statues to me and look cool behind my DCdirect stuff. But other than that I think that they look like MCdonald toys to me. That supergirl looks terrible IMO.....like I said I like the characters that they have cranked out.

Is the single Batman out?

i have only seen superman, flash, supergirl, steel..and those other two guys....i have not seen wonderwoman or batman.

Nope. Bats not out yet.

I saw all the singles exept for Wildcat last night at Target. No sign of the three packs yet.