Pepsi Convoy

synch

How many Primes can one person have??? What about the Transformers that haven't been reissued yet or the figures some of us don't own? I don't get the obsession of owning variations of one figure.. spread it out so you can have one of each character in the G1 series. ;)

Is anyone else digging that the pic of Prime has him holding a bottle of Pepsi. That's just cool. Wish I had the funds for him :(

You shouldn't had gotten Galvatron then :P:P:P;):D

I too wish I had the money for it

OBTW here are some better pictures of Prime

OK thanks; those are better.

I kinda don't like it now, because it reminds me too much of "NASCAR" with being less about the Transformer and more about selling Pepsi. I might still get it if all of the Pepsi logos are removable.

Is anyone else digging that the pic of Prime has him holding a bottle of Pepsi. That's just cool. Wish I had the funds for him :(

I kinda don't like it now, because it reminds me too much of "NASCAR" with being less about the Transformer and more about selling Pepsi. I might still get it if all of the Pepsi logos are removable.

I think that is kind of the point.

I think that is kind of the point.

I know, but I never bought into the NASCAR mentality of covering everything with ads.

I like it, got one pre-ordered that I'll probalby keep MISB just because I already have two or three Prime's loose. I'm glad that they did the decal/paint change instead of just releasing the figure with the different trailer. Its better then the orginal Pepsi Prime as well.

I like it, got one pre-ordered that I'll probalby keep MISB just because I already have two or three Prime's loose. I'm glad that they did the decal/paint change instead of just releasing the figure with the different trailer. Its better then the orginal Pepsi Prime as well.

Your right the change up on the color decals makes a big difference with this Prime as compaired to the original Pepsi Prime. I still love the pic of Prime holding the Pepsi on the front of the box.

I pre-ordered mine last night from Digital-Toys.com. They have a good deal -- pre-order P. Prime and Anime Galvatron for only $125. I have a few Hasbro reissue primes but this one is quite unique. I love the box art for both Galvatron and P. Prime. It's gonna be a good Christmas this year!!

:D

So... who is going to open theirs? I'm definitely getting 2...

Mine are all MISB and I plan on keeping Pepsi Prime (and Anime Galvatron) the same way.

However, I do buy some of the reissues for my son and "help him" transform them and have battles and stuff. So far, my son has G1 reissues:

Hasbro Optimus Prime, Hasbro Hot Rod, Hasbro Sideswipe, Hasbro Red Alert, Hasbro Inferno, Hasbro Dirge, Hasbro Rodimus Prime, Hasbro Prowl, Hasbro Tracks, Takara Minibots, Takara Soundwave (purchased really cheap at OTFCC 04), Both sets of keychain minibots (Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Windcharger, Brawn)

Not too bad for a 6 year old.

He wants a Pepsi Prime and a Galvatron reissue but they are just too expensive to have him open and break them. If, for some reason, there is a big price drop I will purchase one for him -- I doubt this will happen, however.

Prime did sell out. Well, I was a Prime fan now off to the darkside and becoming a Megatron fan.

Prime is such a wussy now with all that ugly logo crap plastured all over him.