Do You Mix Ml With Dc Figures?

AFC34

In my shelf I have ML and some DC figures I like.

Superman, Batman, Robin, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

I realize it is almost impossible anybody who collects super heroes, not consider DC best characters.

I dont own a single figure but i always tell myself someday i will buy some. On that note if i did i would definatly consider some of my favorite DC characters.

I still have my old GI JOE's and star wars figures though. Heck i think i still have my entire M.A.S.K. collection still lol.

Not really... They are on separate shelves..

I do, I think its only natural to have great super heros and villians mixed together. I like the idea of the Brotherhood of Mutants kicking the crap of out Superman.. i mean come on, Magneto is one bad mofo....

I would like to if they made DC figures that were compatible in scale and posability with MLs. From comparision pics I've seen, DC Directs are a little too big and none of the DC lines have the kind of posability that MLs do. I seem to remember seeing prototypes of a highly-articulated 6 inch Batman a few months ago. Does anybody know what happened to that?

I would like to if they made DC figures that were compatible in scale and posability with MLs. From comparision pics I've seen, DC Directs are a little too big and none of the DC lines have the kind of posability that MLs do. I seem to remember seeing prototypes of a highly-articulated 6 inch Batman a few months ago. Does anybody know what happened to that?

You're thinking of the DC Super-Heroes line, which is effectively going to be Mattel's shot at making "DC Legends." Some have said that the comparison is unfair, but lessee... six inches, oodles of articulation, comic book, some of them with detailed bases, available in the general market anywhere you can find ML... sounds like try at aping ML to me.

I'm not actually saying it's a bad thing. I'm looking forward to this line, and will be getting most of them.

The projected release is Jan 2006, with the first wave being Batman, Scarecrow, Bane, and Killer Croc. Wave 2 is Superman, Bizarro, Supergirl, and Doomsday. The third wave swings back to Batman with an Azrael figure, but I forget the others in that wave.

I mix..........but I have very few DC figures right now because most of them lack articulation.

I have a DC Direct JLA Superman, and the Mattel Zipline Batman and a Robin..........and that's it for now.

Until the new Mattel line comes out.....

If a line shares a common scale, I'll mix and match--I have my Marvel figures dustin' it up with Spawn monsters and such, simply because they work well together.

My requisite has to be some articulation though, and if Mattel of DC Direct offer figures with more artie then I'll be purchasing them.

There's a very fannish appeal to having a Marvel vs DC set-up on my shelves anyway.

I love characters from both DC(Batman,Huntress,Powergirl) and Marvel(Spidey,Wolverine,DD)

But my room is so small that i usually display or pose all my collections in one place, DC,Marvel,Ninja Turtles,Gundam, and other figures together... The only figures i seperate are the Street Fighter series from SOTA. I got round1-3 and they really deserve to be seperated.

I put them togheter. I only have one very small shelf here at school, so i kinda have to! :D Right now I have the Alex Ross Spiderman from SMC with a cool web attachment and a "Who is Spiderman" Daily Bugle, and I have with my DCD Justice figures, Superman, Batman, Aquaman and Black Canary, since they are modeled after Ross' artwork too. However Spidey is very small in comparision. I'll snap some picks later.

Arch

I don't mix the Marvel and DC figures, but I do mix the Marvel and Aliens and Predator figures. It came about when a friend said a friend of his bought a Predator figure and had him holding Daredevil by the arm. I thought that was cool so I tried it. A couple of months later the figures fell off the very high shelf and Predator broke his head off. I then decided to put any doubles of ML figures with the Aliens/Predator figure for fun. The best thing was that I have the broken Predator lying down with his head off and Wolverine standing over him.

jiM

I don't even put all my DC Direct figures out. They're not mixed with my ML figures either. I think they look too different to be mixed together.

I LOVE DC characters... but I don't like DCD figures very much at all.

I really don't see how anybody could mix them with ML either; they are totally different.

But then again, DCD figures are all different from each other too @lol@

But then again, DCD figures are all different from each other too @lol@

That really bugs me a lot, I think that's what keeps me from really getting into the DCD figures...nothing is consistent. They do way too many Artist themed lines and so nothing works with each other....grr!!.