Walmart Ml Wave

Chromeboy

Got this over on the Fwoosh.

Wal-mart Exclusive ML wave (unknown BAF)

- Kitty Pryde

- AoA wolverine

- AoA sabretooth

- Juggernaut

- Captain Britain

- Thor

- Antman (Variant)

- Sentry (Variant)

- Warbird/Ms. Marvel

- Havok

This is the first I've heard of that.  Is this complete crap or what?  Seems like an interesting wave.  I'm happy if it's true although I'm surprised there are that many figures in one series.  Let the scalping commence......

10 figures in one wave? Isn't that a bit too many? How would they case that out. Hope it is true though. I would get everything but the AoA figures.

Actually, that's 12 figures, not 10... where they have:

Antman (variant)

Sentry (variant)

it should read:

Antman

Antman (variant)

Sentry

Sentry (varient)

and the way that packs out is quite easily, 1 of each to a case making up a 12 figure case.

Which means, a true full set would have 12 individual figures, enough to build 2 unique BAF's.

As for availability, I'm thinking Wal-Mart Canada and Asda may pick these up, if not... you guys in those places SWAMP their customer service with requests for them...

These have been confirmed and found in the Wal-Mart system and they are due to be on the shelves on or around May 15. The final figures had not been signed off on the last that was heard, but that may have changed because if they are gonna meet a May 15 shelf date, they better have them in production REAL SOON.

check here for the actual UPC codes run out as labels from Wal-mart's system by one of the employees. I've taken these to a WM and scanned them for confirmation so I know they are real

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/woo...ookie429/ml.jpg

They are set up in the system so they are, at the very least, intended to be released

I don't read anything that has more than 2 sentences.....

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ My bad :)

Antman (variant)

Sentry (variant)

it should read:

Antman

Antman (variant)

Sentry

Sentry (varient)

Ok, not to nitpick, but...is there really any other possible interpretation of how I typed that? There can't be a variant figure released without there also being a regular version. I'm just sayin', I didn't really mistype it or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Got this over on the Fwoosh.

Wal-mart Exclusive ML wave (unknown BAF)

- Kitty Pryde

- AoA wolverine

- AoA sabretooth

- Juggernaut

- Captain Britain

- Thor

- Antman (Variant)

- Sentry (Variant)

- Warbird/Ms. Marvel

- Havok

This is the first I've heard of that.  Is this complete crap or what?  Seems like an interesting wave.  I'm happy if it's true although I'm surprised there are that many figures in one series.  Let the scalping commence......

10 figures in one wave? Isn't that a bit too many? How would they case that out. Hope it is true though. I would get everything but the AoA figures.

Antman (variant)

Sentry (variant)

it should read:

Antman

Antman (variant)

Sentry

Sentry (varient)

and the way that packs out is quite easily, 1 of each to a case making up a 12 figure case.

Which means, a true full set would have 12 individual figures, enough to build 2 unique BAF's.

As for availability, I'm thinking Wal-Mart Canada and Asda may pick these up, if not... you guys in those places SWAMP their customer service with requests for them...

These have been confirmed and found in the Wal-Mart system and they are due to be on the shelves on or around May 15. The final figures had not been signed off on the last that was heard, but that may have changed because if they are gonna meet a May 15 shelf date, they better have them in production REAL SOON.

check here for the actual UPC codes run out as labels from Wal-mart's system by one of the employees. I've taken these to a WM and scanned them for confirmation so I know they are real

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/woo...ookie429/ml.jpg

They are set up in the system so they are, at the very least, intended to be released

I wish @can@ how ever @can@ in wallmarts NEVER, NEVER Ever get any sort of exclusive line here, heck we hardly get ML here as is :S

I hope they make it to all Walmarts. It seemed like the Best Of cases with Stealth Iron Man only appeared at Super Centers so I had to resort to Ebay. Great exclusives though. I hope it goes through.

Yea I hope these are easy as heck to find cause I want at least 2 cases! really though I want 4 but two at the least :D @loll@

1 set - open/play with

1 set mosc

/1 variant set

I can see where this wave will piss some people off. But the figures won't be rare ar all. Wal Mart will plug and feature the hell out of these! These will surely be the new Series 5, of which I still see Nick Fury on the pegs.

Why don't you guys just start some kind of "Buddy System" for this wave? Pair up with a State-side friend to pick them up for you. #US1#

Don't pitch a fit just yet. The Fantastic Four 4pk boxset that was Exclusive to Walmart just showed up on Legends website. Don't count out these becoming available through other outlets.

Agreed...it is possible that Legends will get them...eventually!!

But look how long it took them to get the FF set...what was it? A year?

I don't know if could actually wait for the "possibility" that they "might" get them a year from now. Man, if they release a Warbird and a Sentry fig...I will definately be doing the ebay "scalp" a fig scenario. If the BAF is really cool, then I'm in for the set, it's gonna cost a small fortune from ebay, but I'll manage. @hmmm@

Unless there are some really cool folks here who wouldn't mind setting a fellow TNI'er up. I would even be willing to send payment in advance, as long as enough members would vouch him/her. ;)

I just hope Thor is gonna bea new re-sculpt & not a re-release of the wave 3 version or I'll be very irate! Very!

i dont really care if its a new sculpt....i just want a thor! but it would be even better w/ a new one i guess ^_^