Scarlet Witch

levit05

Ok guys…here I have….the Witch!!!!….Scarlett that is….lol…I must say after receiving this chick...i wasn’t too impressed with her…BUT….i still kept her….i have a rule and that rule is to never make any customs of figures that have already been released….but lately I have found myself making more and more customs of characters that have already been released….and since I noticed this I have decided to throw that rule out the window…lol…which brings me to this custom….i was a huge fan of the prototype that I couldn’t wait until we got a figure that actually looked this awesome!!!! But as we all know what happened with series 10 and 11….well….lets just say that they were somewhat a disappointment to us collectors….whether it was the height on some figures to the down right quality of others…they just didn’t cut it…yeah we bought them but that’s because we wanted the characters soOOOO bad….and a lot of people were disappointed when they found out that the Scarlett witch had been canceled from the wave…including myself…so when I found this out I quickly jumped on ebay and bid and won one of the prototype figures that were being sold….this was my commencement into building my ideal scarlet witch….which in all actuality was the one we had been shown the year before….

Once I received this figure….i wasn’t surprised as to why it was cancelled but lets just say that it was a good choice….once I got her I quickly took her apart and wanted to see what pieces I would need to make this “ideal “ figure that I thought should be the Scarlett Witch….after all was said and done the only parts I could see being used where the hands….the boots….the hair…and the cape….everything else was BLAHHH!!!!….

Seeing what I had to work with I devised a plan that would somehow use these parts correctly….I know…I used the word “devised� like this was some sort of a world changing plan of some sorts…LMAO….well in the end I had figured out what I would use to make her….and here is the recipe….

SCARLETT WITCH RECIPE

Head- Shi figure( not actually SHI but the other one….i believe her name Tamoe)

Torso- Mystique

Upper arms-Mystique

Lower arms- Scarlett witch (prototype)

Waist- Movie F4 Invisible woman

Leg(upper)- Movie F4 Invisible woman

Legs (lower)- Scarlett Witch (prototype)

Cape- Scarlett Witch (prototype)

Hair- Scarlett Witch (prototype)

Once all the pieces where in place I then had to sand down some pieces so that they could fit a lil better….i first had to sand down Mystique’s waist b/c it was just a bit too think to fit with the Invisible woman waist…be careful though don’t trim too much down because you will be left with an anorexic looking customs…once that was sanded down I then sanded away Invisible woman’s pant trims she has on her legs….once that was smoothed out it went pretty much easy then…all I had to do was put all the pieces together and VOILA!!! She was done….the colors themselves where a lil harder to establish b/c pink can be a hard color to get….what I did for this was mix some flat white with some neon pink for the base color….it actually came out good as a base color…once this was done and dried…I applied a dry brush of the same mixture but with more white instead….and TADA!!! I now have two tones of pink that look a lot like the colors I saw the year before….the red parts where easy….base black…hard dry brush of some British Crimson to make sure it covers all the areas and the a light dry bruch of Testors Blood Red….the skin color was pretty much that a skin color…any will do…hair was black base with brown dry brush….and that’s it!!! Please guys if there are any questions please let me know…I would love to hear your comments regarding this figure…thanks again guys!!!!!

scalet4.jpg

scalet.jpg

scalet3.jpg

scalet2.jpg

I HATE PAINT RUB!!! MUST FIX NOW!!!!...oh by teh way thanks dude!!!...lol

Yeah, the figure looks very good....but the paint detail on her legs and arms should be a more subtle. But I really like the head that you used.

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

She looks less like the she-man dressed up as scarlet witch at the sdcc than the actaul toybiz figure does :P

This one I would actually BUY :)

Nice!

Thats a lot of figures in one!