New Multi-pack -viper Lockdown - In Package Pics

Tracks83

ViperHunter show him the door bro...........all trolls need to see there way out.

I'll just give'em a heav-ho!

0ne...two...three....

dwarf.jpg

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah man commandocustoms is alive and kicking,and yeah you were banned for 30 days.Wow you post anywhere besides JC your home site and you still come off sounding like you are better then others,why leave JC isnt that your baby,if its so great there why even come here.

Viper hunter has to be one of the most out spoken here,but he is one of the most fair.....and also sees thru the BS like no one else.VC is here just to mess with Aly and viperhunter plain and simply.

I guess I just got shot down by the Ted Danson fan, oh the humanity.

And so what, a stupid picture, WOW.

Opps I should point out something:

Nah man commandocustoms is alive and kicking

Now that I just don't get, I mean I get the Quasi-elitist bragart conspiracy theory because you guys can't comprehend why someone doesn't agree with you, but why the mention of CC now as if something had happened to it is kind of puzzleing.

As for why I come here, good question, one I am wondering about. Since useually I just lurked and posted occasionally, kind of my nature, I figured it was no big deal to post again. Then suddenly I am assoicated with people I don't know on boards I don't frequent getting a treatment by a bunch of clowns hiding behind a computer screen acting like they have some superiority complex and thinking they are special even though there are nearly a billion other guys who do the same thing on about a thousand different message boards. Why, cause I didn't believe that hasbro stole an idea.

Posted about CC cuz you said it wasnt up,and it just seems funny Aly gets banned from JC and you start posting....

Well if your not who we all think you are, then why are most of your posts directed at Aly.....well now VH.

Actaully I said the post I made there wasn't up, sorry you have trouble with the lauguage.

As far as I am aware, one post was directed at Aly, just that I thought it was arrogant to claim the design was stolen from him.

As for who you think I am, I keep telling you take it up with him, not me, I can't talk for another person.

How about everybody angry with everyone else just PMs each other and leaves it off the board. I like this thread(except for the mini flame war going on) and id hate to see it locked. Everybody just agree to disagree and we can get back to discussing this new six pack.

So does anybody know a release date yet.

How about everybody angry with everyone else just PMs each other and leaves it off the board. I like this thread(except for the mini flame war going on) and id hate to see it locked. Everybody just agree to disagree and we can get back to discussing this new six pack.

So does anybody know a release date yet.

I second that... This is stupid guys.

I was hoping for some information on the set, but page 12 and 13 is nopthing but sniping, uuggghhhh...

Is the GI Joe in this set the same as Joe Colton ?

I think some people would have been happier if Hasbro had left out the two mystery Joes and just packaged two more Vipers.

But Interrogator's the real draw for me for this pack. He always had a bigger role in my personal Joeverse then in a lot of other people's. He always struck me as someone who was quietly working behind the scenes to further his own agenda and was a much broader operator in the mercenary scene.

I think some people would have been happier if Hasbro had left out the two mystery Joes and just packaged two more Vipers.

But Interrogator's the real draw for me for this pack. He always had a bigger role in my personal Joeverse then in a lot of other people's. He always struck me as someone who was quietly working behind the scenes to further his own agenda and was a much broader operator in the mercenary scene.

Yeah, I probably would have preferred more Vipers, but then again, they do really seem like officers to me, so I guess three's okay.

I don't know about Interrogator, though. He doesn't really appeal to me all that much I guess.

Back on topic...

I think the Interrogator is going to be awesome, and I'm glad that Hasbro took Aly's idea for it, for an updated version of him! ^_^

I love GI Boob's um...2 friends. :)

She does seem rather "healthy"?

gibigbreastedwoman2dv.png

@haha@

At least her children wont starve.

she could start her own save the children foundation with those! thanks for the close up VH, i was wondering why the colton figure had a big smile on his face.

TM