New Multi-pack -viper Lockdown - In Package Pics

Tracks83

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the artwork is the better image to go by, as far as who they're INTENDING for these figures to be. Going by recent images in the comic book, that artwork definitely looks like Colton, but the girl I'd have no clue on.

Colton would certainly be an interesting choice, but I still feel that the female is "captive Bombstrike"

I think the artwork is the better image to go by, as far as who they're INTENDING for these figures to be.  Going by recent images in the comic book, that artwork definitely looks like Colton, but the girl I'd have no clue on.

Colton would certainly be an interesting choice, but I still feel that the female is "captive Bombstrike"

I agree. I think the pic is too small to clearly make out the details.

However someone pointed out that Lady Jaye is supposed to get a new head and that the new LJ is going to be in a comic pack.

But who is to say they didn't use the head here (presuming it ISN'T Bombstrike's head)?

Well it looks like a cool set though I hope the 6 packs don't follow a non-rah trend. I would much rather these have been single pack figures than 6 pack, even if it's cheaper the 6 pack way.

Talking about Cops n Crooks in another thread got me thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if they blew up the definitive versions of certain joes/cobras into a 6" figure like the cops figures? 6" V2 Snake Eyes, or 6" V1 Cobra Commander. Okay now I'm dreaming.

Looks like DTC still has something going for it, I'm thinking there will be a wave 4 now.

Took a closer look and I don't know if this has been mentioned but I think the Interrogator still has the same CLAWS Commander torso mold (repainted of course)...however,he has the holster and straps as a new molded rubber accessory "vest".

Took a closer look and I don't know if this has been mentioned but I think the Interrogator still has the same CLAWS Commander torso mold (repainted of course)...however,he has the holster and straps as a new molded rubber accessory "vest".

It looks like it to me too.

And that kinda sucks.

You have to remember that people saw the LJ head though.

Really? Where?

It was at the summer Joe Con.

At least it was assumed to be a Lady Jaye comic pack head.

Ah, thanks.

It's still possible this is the same head. LJ is a brunette and they might have used the head for this version of Bombstrike for some reason (lost the original head?).

It's not going to be Lady Jaye, if it does, than that's just ratarded. LJ died in the comics, and it seems that everyone who has died in the comics only make it into the comic packs, so I highly doubt it's her. We will just have to wait and see. I am looking forward to it though.

LJ died in the comics, and it seems that everyone who has died in the comics only make it into the comic packs

"Dead is dead" is dead as of Billy Lagor (a CARTOON FAN) taking over the brand late last year (or early this year).

As a cartoon fan myself, I think killing Lady Jaye was an idiotic move and only served (from what I can see) to drive away more fans from the comic. Speaking of which, who really cares about the comic anymore anyway? @hmmm@

I wish I knew what the hold up at HTS was, maybe waiting to the first of the month? Waiting until the product is in hand? Letting their retail partners get "first dibs"? Store staff on vacation?

LJ died in the comics, and it seems that everyone who has died in the comics only make it into the comic packs

"Dead is dead" is dead as of Billy Lagor (a CARTOON FAN) taking over the brand late last year (or early this year).

As a cartoon fan myself, I think killing Lady Jaye was an idiotic move and only served (from what I can see) to drive away more fans from the comic. Speaking of which, who really cares about the comic anymore anyway? @hmmm@

I wish I knew what the hold up at HTS was, maybe waiting to the first of the month? Waiting until the product is in hand? Letting their retail partners get "first dibs"? Store staff on vacation?

People have been saying the "no dead characters" rule is gone.

Besides, rumors of a new LJ have been pretty strong.

Wait, did I miss something?

Yes yes, great pack and all, gonna be a glad to buy a few of them...

Wave three is shipping from MC already, but HTS doesn't have it?

Actaully BBTS shipped my Wave 3 preorders last week, I haven't received them yet (probably due to pre-Xmas backlog at customs), but I should have them by the end of this week. (although they still list it as pre-order product for new orders so they can't have got many)

Wave 2 was also shipped from BBTS very shortly after HTS did I guess now HTS is firmly established Hasbro don't feel the need to hold back DTC shipments to other retailers until HTS has grabed most of the non-internationa sales anymore.

looks like crap

You're really the most negative person around here. I often wonder why you even bother to post in the Joe forum. Everything looks horrible to you unless it's RAH, and even then you insult the paintjobs and weapon choices. Nothing is perfect, and I'm not expecting it to be, but your constant complaining has gotten really tired and old.