New Multi-pack -viper Lockdown - In Package Pics

Tracks83

Mastercollector.com is shipping the new DTC wave, so it wont be long before they have this too.

I really like this set. I especially am excited about the New Wild Bill.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely a GOOD'N!!!! @bounce@

Interragator looks awesome and the other figures look like nice additions as well.

2 sets at the least for me.

Now this may have been addressed, but anyway, is this available at the DTC store, Master Collector only, or at TRU?

Didn't Alyosha make an Interrigator just like that? lol.. looks like Hasbro's trollin' stealin' our ideas.

That was cobra command who just did one like that @loll@ , if it hasn't been mentioned so far. Al's was good too but a lot different. Anyway this is a nice set looks like all new characters can't wait to see who they really are!

Now is this the MC exclusive 6-pack or will this be availible on Hasbro Toy Shop?Someone update this for me please.

Looks like (G.I.) Joe Colton and G.I. Jane to me.I know it has been said before but that was my guess as soon as I saw that pack.The brand new INTERROGATOR does it for me...I MUST OWN THIS (and multiples too!).He is just 2cool4school!

Can't wait to see better,more up close pics!

I like this set but I really dont need more Vipers. The interrogators is the coolest thing about this set. But I have to ask is it better than the Original? Hmmm We will have to wait and see.

Now is this the MC exclusive 6-pack or will this be availible on Hasbro Toy Shop?Someone update this for me please.

Looks like (G.I.) Joe Colton and G.I. Jane to me.I know it has been said before but that was my guess as soon as I saw that pack.The brand new INTERROGATOR does it for me...I MUST OWN THIS (and multiples too!).He is just 2cool4school!

Considering we got pics from an online retailer (Tracks83 runs Bill's Toys and Games), these are just like Night Watch and BAT Attack.

Besides, last I knew, MC really wasn't up on new sculpts, preferring classic RAH product for their exclusives.

Considering we got pics from an online retailer (Tracks83 runs Bill's Toys and Games), these are just like Night Watch and BAT Attack.

Besides, last I knew, MC really wasn't up on new sculpts, preferring classic RAH product for their exclusives.

True but didnt MC say something about doing a six pack with new sculpt pieces?

I like this set but I really dont need more Vipers. The interrogators is the coolest thing about this set. But I have to ask is it better than the Original? Hmmm We will have to wait and see.

Actually, I need exactly 3 of those Vipers. It looks like they haver very minor paint apps changes from the other version.

As for Interrogator, no he, so far, isn't better than the original since he shares a body with four other figures (okay, technically 3 if you count the Twins as the same).

I like the sat a lot. But it looks to me like the guy has a thick handle bar mustache. Since he uses primarily Wild Bills parts, it would seem to point to it being him. But I dont think it is. He looks foriegn. The girl seems to be Diana to me. It could be Colton and Jane. But I dont think it will be. Also did anyone notice the Cobra logos on the card are actually handcuffs? Maybe these are MP Vipers?

I think the artwork is the better image to go by, as far as who they're INTENDING for these figures to be. Going by recent images in the comic book, that artwork definitely looks like Colton, but the girl I'd have no clue on.

I bet hasbro doesnt even own the name Interrogator anymore!

my money is on they change it somehow Like

steve "Interrogator" smith!

TM

@loll@

or maybe..

Private Interrogator!

since they took AL's interogator idea maybe the took TeknoKyo's "hooker viper" idea????

Im leaning toward this being jane and joe, but we have to remember that this is hasbro product so that could be lady jaye (we all know by now there trouble with hair colors!) and knowing hasbro that has a 90% chance of being stalker!

TM