New Multi-pack -viper Lockdown - In Package Pics

Tracks83

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh nice... That is Sooo mine...

I think the cammo'd pair are two new characters: I don't see them doing a new head sculpt for a 2nd version of Bombstrike while keeping the rest of the main mold... especailly not one that actaully looks to be a lot different looking (appart#from the blonde hair)

My thoughts right from the poitnt that I saw the set, was Joe Colton and BombStrike. That's who I think they are. But I'm not sure. I wanna know when they will be released, their names, and see more pics.

My thoughts right from the poitnt that I saw the set, was Joe Colton and BombStrike. That's who I think they are. But I'm not sure. I wanna know when they will be released, their names, and see more pics.

My first guesses on the two Joe figures were Falcon and Daina, but Joe Colton and GI Jane are awesome possibilities. I definitely don't think it's Barrel Roll. Bombstrike? - Maybe, but why would they sculpt a new head so soon?

I'm so happy we're getting a new Interrogator! :)

If it were Glenda they probably would have made her Blue/White/Silver. Maybe she's Quarrel from the Action Force line? The colors aren't right either, but to me Quarrel isn't as distinctive. That could make the guy in camo an AF figure. His colors look spot on for it.

Thats who I was thinking of Quarrel, thanks. My international knowledge is way off. :D

Joe- Thanks for pointing this out. While as a customizer, I am a little peeved that I won't get any credit for the idea, as a fan I am excited that the figure looks really great. Also, if I had to gamble a guess, I'd say it was Joe Colton and Jane. I'm looking forward to seeing bigger, better detailed pics. Definately spices this lackluster wave up too.

Bill's Toys & Games- Thanks for being the first to out these recent items for us. We appreciate it!

parts list observations:

Viper-obvious

Joe Colton (?)-

head-VvV Stalker

arms-can't tell

waist-VvV Wild Bill

legs-VvV Wild Bill

Jane (?)-

head-new

rest-Bombstrike

Interrogator-

head-new

chest-new

arms-Cobra Commander/Crimson Guard

waist-CLAWS Commander/Crimson Guard

legs- " " " "

can someone check the DDP comics... I think that art might have been taken from them.

what are you sayin joe? you think its fake? or just for someone to check and see who the figures are?

Tm

no, not that it's fake, but maybe Hasbro stole the art for the two mysterious figs from the comic, cause they lok very familiar(Joe & Jane)

Joe- Thanks for pointing this out. While as a customizer, I am a little peeved that I won't get any credit for the idea, as a fan I am excited that the figure looks really great. Also, if I had to gamble a guess, I'd say it was Joe Colton and Jane. I'm looking forward to seeing bigger, better detailed pics. Definately spices this lackluster wave up too.

Bill's Toys & Games- Thanks for being the first to out these recent items for us. We appreciate it!

parts list observations:

Viper-obvious

Joe Colton (?)-

head-VvV Stalker

arms-can't tell

waist-VvV Wild Bill

legs-VvV Wild Bill

Jane (?)-

head-new

rest-Bombstrike

Interrogator-

head-new

chest-new

arms-Cobra Commander/Crimson Guard

waist-CLAWS Commander/Crimson Guard

legs- " " " "

I believe the mystery guys chest is Torpedo's as well as his arms. As for Interregators I think his chest is Claws Commander as well, with Dusty grenades and a gun piece added to his chest?

This set looks great. I am glad to see something besides other RAH's in a 6-pack. I do wish the Vipers were RAH but those look good. I will definately get several for the army and the new Jane (if that's what they call her.) The Bombstrike body is the best female figure Joe imo.

Thanks again for the pics too.

AWESOME set. I like the new Vipers better than the originals, more detail, better proportions, I like the compact modern helmet size, etc.

I'll army build the crap outta this, I mean how can you go wrong with a generic Camo body and female extra bodies the quality of Bombstrike? GREAT extra parts. Sweeeet.

I'm speechless! This set is a home run! I near crapped my britches when I saw the pic. Thank you Hasbro! I may remove my avatar yet. The Vipers are awesome!!! INTERROGATOR! General Colton or whoever is great (I don't use that head for Stalker anyhows). The "broad" has use too. Customs maybe...

Excellent. No complaints here.

Why not message whoever is selling this on Ebay and have them send a pict of the back of the package. That would definitely clear up once and for all who the mystery Joes are.

This is not a picture from an E-Bay auction. This was provided to retailers today from Hasbro directly. A description (w/ character names) should be coming shortly.

my first thought was They are packing aloysha's fig! then i thought, with joe and jane!

now that i look back, she really doesn't match jane in my mind, but still who knows. I doubt she is bombstrike evne though that would make sense. IF she is jane, or bombstrike a new head will mean repainted for lj , heck i might do that regardless of who it is.

buying 2!

Looks good to me. Looks like Wild Bill, and Bombstrike there and some vipers.

Good show Hasbro... I shall buy a couple maybe 3 or 4, gotta leave money for Wave 3 DTC with the cobra troopers, wait, I got them already.. cool... cant wait...