New Multi-pack -viper Lockdown - In Package Pics

Tracks83

Once again, I bring tidings of cheer and NEW PRODUCT INFO. I do not have any names for the characters yet, but as soon as I do, I will post them. Without further ado, I give you, VIPER LOCKDOWN:

GIJOEARAH05MPViperLockdown.jpg

EDIT EDIT EDIT #US1#

Hasbro has sent word this will be a late December Availability, which means it will ship out to us then, so we should have it right around the new year. We are still waiting on the names of the characters

WE HAVE NAMES

GI JOE (camo), GI JANE (camo), Cobra Interrogator, 3 Cobra Vipers

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new Interrogator?! Damn, now I am going to have to pick this one up. Although it's a bit of a bummer this isn't a new troop builder set, I'm happy to see one of my favorite COBRA unique characters get a new mold treatment even if most of his parts look rehashed. But the guys who like their Vipers in blue and red (unlike myself) are the ones who are probably going to be pissed off the most.

this set looks pretty interesting. the girl doesnt have a cobra symbol on her, so maybe she is a joe. same with the camo guy too. he looks a bit too white to be stalker tho. but maybe its just lighting. im interested to see what this packs all about.

this set looks pretty interesting.  the girl doesnt have a cobra symbol on her, so maybe she is a joe. same with the camo guy too.  he looks a bit too white to be stalker tho. but maybe its just lighting.  im interested to see what this packs all about.

I thought that too about the guy in camo, but to me, the artwork shows a different skin tone than the pic of the figure itself, which is why I think Stalker. Also the mustache is similar, isn't it?

i just thought of something. the camo looks a little different, and the head sculpt for 'bombstrike' isnt the same, maybe these could be new sculpt Oktober Guard figures? this would be a must buy set if that was the case.

I was hoping for a Rah pack. They need to fix those heads so it looks like they are wearing helmets.

could that be joe colton and gi jane?

very interesting idea! hhhmmmm?

this does look good but it new sculpt so ill pass! i thought the 6 pack were to be ARAH? thats a bummer!

TM