Toy Store In British Columbia

Viper Hunter

Found this link on another Joe site, and it's just too AMAZING not to share. Hope the original authors don't mind, but check it out...

http://www.joecanuck.com/joe/board/phpBB2/...opic.php?t=1092

I would probably be frozen in place, mouth wide open, and peeing my pants! @haha@

• Like 5

That's the first thing I thought as well! I can easily see a dozen or more Terrordromes and several FLAGGS as it is, but just the sheer numbers of vehicles and figures and all the materials and details added to the actual toys, for creating the dios settings?

Hundreds of thousands of $$$$$$ at least! :o

• Like 5

WOW!!!! I wanna go there... That's freakin' awesome!

Okay.

I LIVE in the Lower Mainland. I know where Langley is.

I can find this store.

Have I ever been there?

No.

Am I going to go there??

Yes.

Take your camera! ^_^

• Like 5

Okay.

I can find this store.

Have I ever been there?

No.

Am I going to go there??

Yes.

Take your camera! ^_^

The wife has the camera.

If the wife finds out I even KNOW about a store like this, they'll need a VERY SPECIAL kind of camera to even identify my remains.

No, this will have to be a eyes-on reconnaisance job........at first...........

I'll get the camera later.

The wife has the camera.

If the wife finds out I even KNOW about a store like this, they'll need a VERY SPECIAL kind of camera to even identify my remains.

@haha@ I hear ya!

• Like 5

Okay.

I can find this store.

Have I ever been there?

No.

Am I going to go there??

Yes.

Take your camera! ^_^

The wife has the camera.

No, this will have to be a eyes-on reconnaisance job........at first...........

I'll get the camera later.

Suddenly I have an urge for WHIPPED cream. @smilepunch@

hey arrow u should do a review of the store and talk to the owners and post it here in ADC/TNI #US1#

I'll do that once I've made my visit. The store is quite a bit of a jaunt for me, and I have to resort to transit while in the city, but I'll try to get there soon. Christmas season is the busy time for me.

Holy smoke! That Cobra tower looked so tremendously spectacular. Matter of fact, everything looked sweet. I almost caught wood looking at these pics, dude. :P

That's crazy... and me being in BC, I wonder why I've never heard of this store! Next time I'm on the mainland, I'll definitely be checking it out!

Same deal as with ARROW...if you go, try and get some pics or info in general for a cool review of the place. :)

• Like 5

Does anyone have a phone number for this place or a link to a store website?

This was on the link..

http://www.toytraders.ca/gijoe1.html

• Like 1