Bacara=crap

DPrime

Yeah, I've had this figure for several weeks now, and I know it's old news, but man... I must have just opened it and set it somewhere until now, because I never realized what a piece of crap this is, especially compared to the awesome Clones we've been getting lately. It truly astounds me why Hasbro felt the need to create a special mold for this figure, when they could have saved money and just used either the #41 or #6 mold and used a different head. I tried tearing the thing apart to create a custom SA Bacara, to no avail, and I actually have no regrets about it, which is odd for me.

Meh... without any Galactic Marines for him to lead, he's useless anyway.

Anyway, just felt the need to rant for a bit. Here's hoping they decide to release a new SA version (it'd be dirt cheap to do so, too) and some of his troops.

I thought barca was just a clone commander repaint .... The red guy right?.. Or is that someone else :S I passed on em my self... THinking back now Iwish I had picked one up :S

I only buy one of each clone my self, or two... one mosc one open... & build a army of completely different looking figures that way!

Yeah I couldn't give myself a reason to get it... Well maybe for the huge blaster...

A semi-easy fix for Bacara is to cut his head/neck off at the collar of the armor. Same thing for a #41 clone, then make the proper length adjustments and swap them out. Swap out the sarong thing, pauldron, and the hands if you want, and you will have yourself an SA Bacara. I did this for my Battlefront II Heavy Trooper, which is basically a different colored Bacara.

Just take an SA cloen trooper, put Bacara's armor on him, swap the hands and heads and viola, you have an SA Bacara, with little or no effort.

The necks are different lengths, so a head swap wouldn't work. The necks have to be swapped too. If not, the Bacara head will be too low, and if you put the clone head on the Bacara body, the head will sit too high.

A little quick set ceramic mix will solve that in minutes