One Year Later Massive Spoilers

SentinelPrime

from the http://forums.millarworld.tv/index.php?showtopic=55779 forums

Apparently, this is in the "new" Wizard, whichever one that is.

Spoilers

-

One of these characters will give birth in '06: Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Catwoman or Oracle

...will be stripped of their powers: Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Green Lantern (Hal)

...will become the mayor of a crime-riddled city: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne, Oliver Queen

...will have amnesia and be unable to tell friend from foe: MM, Aquaman, Atom, Elongated Man

...will take the mantle of the most powerful hero in the DCU: Booster Gold, Animal Man, Kyle Rayner, Earth-2 Superman

...will become a criminal: Hal Jordan, Superman, Flash, Captain Marvel

...WILL BE THE ONLY ONE AROUND AFTER "INFINITE CRISIS": Wally West, Superboy (Connor), Guy Gardner, Nightwing

One of these teams won't survive Infinite Crisis: JLA, JLA, JLA, JLA

...will becomes the military's secret weapon: Cyborg, Wonder Woman, Red Tornado, John Stewart

...will destroy an entire country and kill millions: Braniac, Sinestro, Black Adam, Vandal Savage

Dood.

Honestly I'm a huge Marvel fan and all, but DC has had a way better year then they have. Comic-wise of course. With the new versions of this Crisis stuff it's starting to make me want to read deeper into the DC universe.

Nuff Said

Thats pretty interesting...

Now the problem is that I'm not sure THIS universe is going to be the "Right" one. I could totally see this as a set up for a trilogy where the new universe is only temporary, a kind of "what if" universe of sorts.

It's just not like DC to make the kind of changes I've read insinuated and make them permanent.

Well this is my opinion

1) Oracle gives birth

2) WW is stipped of her Powers

3) Bruce becomes Mayor of Gotham

4) Elongated Man wont bealbe to tell friend from foe

5)Earth 2 Superman becomes the most powerful being

6)i think wally will be the only one left, nightwing becomes batman

7)john stweart goes back to his militry roots

8) Black Adam destroys a country

this is my personal opiniion but hey if 2 of these theories come true ill be whoa!

Here are my thoughts:

One of these characters will give birth in '06: Wonder Woman

...will be stripped of their powers: Wonder Woman

...will become the mayor of a crime-riddled city: Oliver Queen

...will have amnesia and be unable to tell friend from foe: Atom

...will take the mantle of the most powerful hero in the DCU: Kyle Rayner

...will become a criminal: Superman

...WILL BE THE ONLY ONE AROUND AFTER "INFINITE CRISIS": Wally West

One of these teams won't survive Infinite Crisis: JLA (hmm, maybe JLA?)

...will becomes the military's secret weapon: Red Tornado

...will destroy an entire country and kill millions: Black Adam

My thoughts

catwoman

wonderwoman

dick grayson, or oliver ( I can't see it being bruce because it would put to much of a spot light on him, & he wouldn't be able to be batman much anymore)

atom

booster gold, will become the blueB to avenge him :)

captn marvel or superman

Guy, or wally, most likely wally

ROFL

Red, or cyborg ( odds on cyborg, but they oh so like to screw with everyones fave super heros )

vandal savage, or black adam, & thus will finaly relaise the error of there ways & become good guys

& Yes, DC is doing a better job, I'm a big marvel fan too how ever DC can kick there butts lately :S If just because there not constanly changing things with out ignoring there past/ & there charecters actaully change & don't just stay the same, & DC does not ignore even there old past, pre 80's ect :S

Oracle

Wonder Woman

Bruce Wayne

Atom

Earth 2 Superman

Captain Marvel

Flash

Red Tornado

Black Adam

Well, I love IC so far and yes, DC is kicking Marvel's butt this year. I still like Marvel, but DC's quality is much higher right now

Here's what catches my eye:

...will become the mayor of a crime-riddled city: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne, Oliver Queen

...WILL BE THE ONLY ONE AROUND AFTER "INFINITE CRISIS": Wally West, Superboy (Connor), Guy Gardner, Nightwing

See how they use the names? First, they say Dick, then Nightwing.

With this:

"One of these characters will give birth in '06: Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Catwoman or Oracle"

You could say Oracle gets pregnant, Dick steps down as Nightwing, and becomes mayor of either Gotham or Bludhaven.

Or....Dick stops being Nightwing to become Batman because Bruce becomes mayor of Gotham to combat evil another way.

Or, Bruce stays Batman, becomes mayor, and Dick steps out altogether. Which is unlikely.

maybe bruce knocks up catwoman :P hence his giving up batman, to take care of his kid :P

@loll@

comeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnn I can't be the only one thinking it, batmans only human you can't put it past em not to have a romatic fling with her that goes wrong :P

Over at Newsarama they've been doing interviews with different creators and their books post IC and I'm getting more excited about many of the OYL books. Looks like I'll be picking up just about every DC book that month just to try it out. Also with eth Kurt Busiek interview about him taking over Aquaman and there being a new Aquaman I'm gonna say the hero who doesn't know friend from foe is Aquaman. Now most powerful DC hero will either be E-2 Superman or Kyle (since he'll be becoming Ion again).

Kyle Rayner becomes Ion again. That'll be the character who's the most powerful hero in the universe.

I have to say I couldn't care less about Kyle or Ion. If he gets his own Ion book it'll last 9 issues.

I was kinda hoping Superman 2 would take over since our Supes has become such a chump.

So am I the only one worried that the universe they are setting up is part of a trilogy, and still not the "correct" universe? It seems like there's just too many big bold things they are doing to be permanent.....