Walmart Haul

Wheeljack35

My WM got in a pallet of Lightsabers and an endcap full of ML 11. No chases in sight but I'm sure someone else got there first.

Yup, you have to get them from the pallet..

I found the large Titanium Gunship at Walmart today

I hadn't seen this in months and thought they were all gone

I found one, too today but the UPC was ripped off. how much did it go for in your store?

It was $19.97 the regular price.

I used one of those price scanners before I bought it up.

See if you can find an employee to help you out there

I went to Walmart this morning to do some grocery shopping after work.I hit toys first as I usually do to see if there were any new transformers .I seen nothing then for the hell of it looked at the Star Wars figures and noticed there a bunch of carkoon wave figures.

I then looked through them and foudn 2 of Codys grunts and Jango Fett..This really suprised me since Target usually gets these figures.I know the wave that these came in so Scorch and Cody were history allready.Somebody probably snagged them before I got there.On a side note as I was walking to the figures I seen a guy looking through them and thought oh great another collector.but he moved on and I grabbed these.

I went to Walmart this morning to do some grocery shopping after work.I hit toys first as I usually do to see if there were any new transformers .I seen nothing then for the hell of it looked at the Star Wars figures and noticed there a bunch of carkoon wave figures.

I then looked through them and foudn 2 of Codys grunts and Jango Fett..This really suprised me since Target usually gets these figures.I know the wave that these came in so Scorch and Cody were history allready.Somebody probably snagged them before I got there.On a side note as I was walking to the figures I seen a guy looking through them and thought oh great another collector.but he moved on and I grabbed these.

my walmart received that wave a month ago. that was the last time they received any figures. I left them because I had already gotten scorch and the

cody's grunt at target a week earlier.