I Hate Black Friday

starkid500

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chromeboy he is 9 years old he doesn't know any better

Oh here we go with this shite again..

He is on a public forum, he is fodder for all..

You are upset? Try looking desperately for something for your child for Christams and not being able to find them because people buy them all an put them for sale in the paper or on the internet.. Lots of people had to deal with this when the tickle me elmo came out..

Good thing my oldest daughter did not want that the year it came out..

I got what I was looking for on black Friday... My TRU Holo Emperor, and the fact that TRU was finally re-open (look at my location and you should know what I am talking about)..

And I worked @ TRU one Christmas and Kaybee for two.

What did I say wrong this time?Yeah he is 9 but doesn't need to kicked around.

If his posting style was a bit more refined maybe he would not get kicked around..

He comes here and acts like a 9 year old on a board of mostly adults..

If I was 9 and tried to get involved in older people's conversations and talked and acted like he does I am sure I would get ripped a new A-hole..

Know what I am saying?

If it were you and you were 9 I woiuld look out for you too

Adults? If they were adult enough they wouldn't pick on the kid

I would not be here if I was 9.. My parents were more responsible than that.

People pick on you and you are not a kid. They may think that you say things that warrant a "picking on".

Go back to the posting style thing.. His reflects his age by his actions and sayings and he attempts to get into somewhat "adult" discussions with adults (even though they deal with... toys...) ..

yes but this is a post, started by him, now if anything as an adult you should just ignore it rather than come in here & crap on him. How ever yes I do indeed get you're point. As a kid he should not be here...

Heck I don't think people should be aloud to surf the net with out there parents watching them untill there like 17 or some such ... theres just too much c*** out here for that ...

& if anything his parents should be with him/helping him post & learning to post the proper ways ect :)

yes but this is a post, started by him, now if anything as an adult you should just ignore it rather than come in here & crap on him.

I did not come here to crap on him, I was responding to Wheeljack defending him again.

The defending thing is old

You and I agree about the parent help thing also!

yes but this is a post, started by him, now if anything as an adult you should just ignore it rather than come in here & crap on him.

I did not come here to crap on him, I was responding to Wheeljack defending him again.

The defending thing is old

You and I agree about the parent help thing also!

i dont need any body to defend me i got myself

i say just forget about it, and if you have such a problem with it just avoid reading any topics that he starts.

Here we go again, huh? I actually didn't see anything wrong with what he posted. As far as I am concerned all he said was he got a measly figure when in fact he could have gotten the collectors pack with the silver vader in it.

I went shopping this weekend and actually saw that collector's pack. Was really wicked and would LOVE to have it. But, instead I decided to hold off and buy presents for my parents and close friends.

As for Black Friday....in Chattanooga, TN we always went shopping on this day...we got up at like 3:30 or earlier and then were at the mall at like 4 or 4:30. Last year we went too and I thought we were going to get run over but we managed to come out of it alive and in one piece. This year I live in Maine and I am sure people would think that I am crazy so I didn't go this year. But, still, I managed to actually find what I was looking for in many of the stores and still have ideas for other people. :)

Sucks for you. I managed to pick 2 legos sets half off.

We had at least 50 sets in stock of the Lego Millenium Falcon.They all sold out on Friday

#WTF# I missed it once again.... @grumpy@

yeah let's keep talking about him in third person even though he can read this stuff....jk

i wish there'd been toy websites around when i was 9...bah growin up in developin suburb :(

looks like you did fine without the internet to corrupt you when you were young @smilepunch@

i say just forget about it, and if you have such a problem with it just avoid reading any topics that he starts.

Unfortunately he has quite a few topics to ignore in the SW section..

And PlayNiceOrDie, when I read your comment about the third person thing I actually had to get up from my comp because I was laughing so hard..

Sometimes I am easily amused.

Oh look a moth... *wanders off easily amused by the flying creature*

:P

• 2 weeks later...

What did I say wrong this time?Yeah he is 9 but doesn't need to kicked around.

I think the problem everyone has with him is that he is 9 and he gets all sorts of toys. He probably gets more than what most of us get. People probably think he's spoiled. Which may not be far from the truth.

Personally if my 9 year old son was on a forum I'd be mad. He's too young to be chatting with people on the internet. That's how these child predators get to kids on the internet. Parents just don't watch their kids anymore.

Heck for all we know he could be a child predator trying to find a child to prey on. Who knows?