Dtc At Target.com !?!?!?!

RocknRoll1982

Sure enough, they have Footloose and the HISS. Freakin' weird:

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/ref=s...Dtarget&x=0&y=0

Holy cow !!!

I just saw this ver at Joe customs. I had no idea Target still carried these guys. Is it possible that perhaps the DTC is doing even better than first thought?

You took the words right out of my mouth. I hope Hasbro sees that Wal-Mart does not control the retail world just most of it. "LOL"

I don't think this spells from online only...to retail soon by any means.

Online is online, whether at Hasbro, Smalljoes or now Target. :)

yeah, i hate to rain on the parade, but it is indeed, just online like the line itself is meant to be. Nothing new or major here, although it would be great if target got great sales of the figs and wanted to order some for the stores. Hasbro may have got themself into a difficult situation as their own shop is now probably out selling others, and making thier product compete with itself.

I wasnt trying to get anyones hopes up for the return to brick n mortar. I m just pointing out that one of the two big boys is carring Joe still.

That's definitely a point. I think most the retailers (even Walmart) have an interest in carrying SOMETHING G.I.Joe related, with TRU probably leading the pack, but Hasbro probably called the shots on Sigma Six being it, and it alone.

Still cool to see Target carrying the online items thru their OWN online store.

The only problem I see, is that everyone that wants this stuff has pretty much more or less gotten it, right? I don't really foresee big sales for Target for this. Although, it will be cool for when kids are searching for Sigma stuff and come across this.

Oh, and one other thing. If these don't sell, Target will do something the other online stores won't.

c-l-e-a-r-a-n-c-e.

I mean real clearance, $2 per fig stuff. They'll do it before anyone else if it's stagnant.

Or what if they sold the overstock to someone like Big Lots or Tuesday Morning? We very well could walk into a dollar store next year and find DTC stuff. How weird.

Interesting! Here's the direct link I found to their Joe stuff.

The only problem I see, is that everyone that wants this stuff has pretty much more or less gotten it, right? I don't really foresee big sales for Target for this. Although, it will be cool for when kids are searching for Sigma stuff and come across this.

Wrong. I don't have them yet. hmm....I need to go see how much I've got left on my Target charge card. And I do forsee big sales ondown the line. This gives buyers choices of where to get DTC stuff from. In fact,it wouldn't surprise me if you see these pop up at Toys R Us and KBs websites further on down the road.

Nice to see that DTC is getting more exposure. Now 2/3 of the Big Three are carrying he line. This is very good news indeed.