DO WE NEED A TRANSFORMERS CRISIS?

JANMUGAR PRIME

DO WE NEED A TRANSFORMERS CRISIS?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. DO WE NEED A TRANSFORMERS CRISIS?

• I´ve been a [B][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]TFAN[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B] for almost 22 years, and I believe is time that all other tfans like me demand some order with our favorite Robots in Disguise.
    • After all the animated sagas and comic books in [COLOR=red]G1(Go! Super robot lifeforms,Scramble City, Binaltechs, 2010, Headmasters, Masterforce,Victory, Zone, Battlestars and Operation Combiners);[/COLOR]in [COLOR=green]G2 (Marvel comic books, Japanese G2 and US Machine Wars);[/COLOR]in [COLOR=purple]Beast Wars (Mainframe BW Trilogy, Beast Wars II and BW Neo);[/COLOR] the [COLOR=blue]2000 Car Robots in disguise[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]; The Micron Armada/Energon SLink/Cybertron Force saga[/COLOR], and finally [COLOR=green]the crappy looking IDW's Infiltration What If?...comic[/COLOR]; It is time that someone (maybe IDW?) could deliver us some chronology for one of the best franchises ever.
    • I don´t believe necessarily that every year the people at Hasbro or Takara deliver us some crappy alternate universes filled with familiar cool looking TFs with bad designated names and forget all the glorious background that has existed for nearly 22 years.
    • There's a new live-action movie on the horizon, the dream I had almost 20 years ago is about to become a reality.
    • This is a time for Crisis in Infinite Cybertrons, what we need now is order and not some fresh remakes of one of the best stories after Star Wars.
    • I know it can be done in a greater way, fix all those alternate universes and pave the way for another 20 years of Cybertronian glory.[SIZE=14]'TILL ALL ARE ONE![/SIZE] @HOTROD@ @optimus@

For those that don't know what he's talking about, in the 80s DC had a storyline where it was discovered that the countless parallel universes that made up the DCUniverse were in fact not supposed to exist. It was called Crisis on Infinite Earths.

At one time, there was one universe. Then some curious meddler tried to look back to the beginning of time to see it's origins. This backfired and caused a reaction the fractured the universe into countless parallel versions, each one different, but occupying the same place in space, just at a slight dimensional frequency from each other. This was all discovered when a Flash went all vibrational and warped over to another Earth.

Long story short, it was DC cleaning house on their continuity, which had at this point become MULTIPLE continuities, ala TFs. At the end...20+ year old spoilers....

all the universes are condensed down to one definitive version, which was just basically like the original, just updated and modified to be current and tidy. G1 revisited anyone?

I've been kicking around the idea that G1 Megatron's tampering with a black hole is what causes Grand Black Hole in Galaxy Force, it being a dimensional breach, and causing a Crisis. But I decided to just keep with my current story of GF as G1 continuity.

Though I don't read DC comics, I knew that. Part of the reason I like Marvel better.

So, how did DC handle things? Did that mean there was a Superman, Batman, etc. in each of these different universes?

I actually began writing a fan fiction once that would have tied everything together without a crisis. It did require ignoring the G1 rebirth series, but I didn't think anyone would mind that. :)

Anyway, I never finished it, but the outline I have in my head is how I think of the story line for my collection.

after reading DD's translation of what you said, I would like some thing like that. just like others said......back to the basics

The purpose for an "ORDER" in the Transformers Universe is to explore the evolution of itself through all the pletoria of characters that live in it.

It came to me as an early idea as why do the Transformers have a Multiverse instead of a single Universe. Do you TFans remmember when the BW Megatron shot at Optimus Prime's face in the Mainframe's Beast Wars TV show?, it caused a chronal disruption through the Universe, a temporal rift that reached Cybertron.

So, If that happened 4 millions years ago on Prehistoric Earth, then which characters remained the same and which ones changed?.

The fact for a paralel Universe is to have the same version of a character evolved in different ways, slightly or significant.

Now if the story is tracked back to one single Genesis, then the multiverse is explained automatically.

If all the existent storylines that comprehend all the TFU could be related to a single and common point, then the story becomes a whole and the origins become explained.

And yes all the old and new Primes do look phisically alike. Convoy=Prime Convoy; God Ginrai=Grand Convoy; Star Convoy=Galaxy Convoy. it's about typhology.

Maybe what the transformers need is a good writer with love for the characters, that knows all the previous backgrounds and come up with some interesting and refreshing story that help to keep the franchise always freshing and looking forward to the next step, and keeping us (all the TFans), waiting for the next Chapter in Transformers History (and not aislated tales).

'TILL ALL ARE ONE!

I wouldnt mind it, I think if done well it could be neat. I am pure G1 fan, and BW. I think that Beast Machines was really good until the end when they mixed organic with cybernetic, for me thats a big no-no. RID was good especially with Magnus and Scourge but once I saw fort max and got all excited it just died at the last 2 episodes where the kids of earth saved everyone *barfing* anywho I think Armada, Energon, Cybertron is great for toys, but as far as continuity is I hate it, its just too complicated. I mean thats why G1 was so successful, it was about being robots in disguise, no super young kids and somewhat really good story telling. I would love to see BW/BM tie into G1 directly and just see G1 get a dignified ending. But if a series really pisses me off like if they did a TF series where they were robots controlled by kids, then I would shrug it off and say its just and alternate universe.