Transformer Collector X-mas Exchange

Silverbolt

Bought this up in the what are you getting for X-mas thread and a few thought that it was a interesting idea, so I'm just going to make a topic for it just to see if there really would be enough interest in doing something.

Basically it would be a secret santa type thing. Everybody would get a name of someone else that was involved and would get that person a gift. Since this would be a TF board thing one would hope that it would be transformer related.

I would say that we'd set a price ceiling of say 30 dollars, and a minimum of say 15, shipping wouldn't count.

Hopefully we'd also be able to match up nationalities so that way nobody would have to do over seas shipping or get hit with customs charges.

If anyone is interested throw a post in this topic, if we can get say 10 involved I think we can run with it.

I'm up for a secret santa thing though I think its a bit late ... This should allso be done in the general form I think, cause lets face it :) We all collect a wide aray of different things :)

What we do is we just get everyone to list the lines they collect, then pair someone up with someone who collects some of the same lines. Then that person can check out the guys wish list, or want list ( which I'm sure we all have up by now) Or just send them something they think they will like.

If anything that person gets to either sell off or trade that item for something they want with no hard feelings lol :)

I probably wouldn't mind getting in on this, but at the moment there's really nothing out there that I need. I'm all caught up on Cybertron and Alts for now and there will only be a few new figures that will be out between now and christmas, and if I see them then I know I won't be able to keep myself from buying them. :D