Glorious, Glorious Redroyal Guards, And Exclusives

Stevy Maximus

I was at Walmart today, in addition to getting some of the revision cases which have older figures like C3PO and the Red Royal Guard cycled back in (I saw not one, not two, but THREE of them today), They also had some 1-2 cases worth of the "Seperation of the Twins" figures out mixed with the rest of the E3 figures.

Which means the Walmart exclusives should definately be out on Black Friday, if not now like at my store.

ooh... what do the packages look like?

A lot like this

http://hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/ne...BE1/default.cfm

@smilepunch@

Didn't look at the back much, but it was basically a montage of the Padme birth scene and scenes from the film dealing with that particular child. And there was a bit of stuff on the side, but I think it was just text and that kind of junk.

Since they were mixed up with the regular figs, they were priced the same (for me the economical $4.77).

what wallmart exclusives?!?!?!

The pair of figures named "Seperation of the Twins" featuring Obi Wan Kenobi and Bail Organa (E3 reuses/repaints) figures back with a pile of molded plastic colored in one of two ways to represent the Skywalker children.

Only available at Walmart (in the US at least)

Ah thanks! I heard talk but no real confirmation that these were BF exclusives... Yea I want a set my self!! Not because there exclusives though mind you, just because its such an important part of SW history :)

wonder if I should wait for a .99 cents sale though aye? :) LOL

as it is though as well this is a bonus for me , cause I don't have those figures yet though I never woulda brought them otherwise if not for this ... :D

hmm ill have to look out for those then

hmm ill have to look out for those then

@poke2@ @loll@ grab me some jedi holo figures while you're at it @loll@ damnn looks like I need to send you more cash allready...