Ths-02 G1 Convoy Pics

Mike

http://fantofan.jp/news/mag/figureking/fk94-1.jpg

looking not to bad!!! he even has the trailer and roller w00t!!! too bad he's a tiny little guy and looks really deformed in truck mode. *pukes*

Hey, it's not as bad as Energon Prime's truck mode. @smilepunch@

http://fantofan.jp/news/mag/figureking/fk94-1.jpg

looking not to bad!!! he even has the trailer and roller w00t!!! too bad he's a tiny little guy and looks really deformed in truck mode. *pukes*

Hey, it's not as bad as Energon Prime's truck mode. @smilepunch@

Or his bot mode...

Or his super mode...

@smilepunch@

Seriously, though.. it's just a proto. Surely they'll take the time and care to fix that. I mean, THS-01 was a damned fine piece of work. Surely, they wouldn't run the line into the ground this early into it?

He looks great, but I think I'll pass....he's just too small. If they had just him the same size as G1 Prime I would be in heaven right now. :(

is that "sideswips"? jetpack I see there with him too!?!

& theres nothing wrong with him being tiny! Hes a fully posable diecast 100 % transforming prime, with trailer! & roller! It allmost beats out MP op LOL :)

& theres nothing wrong with him being tiny! Hes a fully posable diecast 100 % transforming prime, with trailer! & roller! It allmost beats out MP op LOL :)

I dunno what the jetpack's about.. didn't Prime borrow one from one of the other bots (Sideswipe?) in an ep?

I was just looking at the "action poses" pics again, and realized that the Matrix annex has a flip-up panel! I hadn't noticed that before. @loll@

Oh, and it's partially-die-cast, same as GF was. And not only is there the trailer, but it's a fully-detailed repair-bay! (at least, it was in the concept art, and I could swear we've had at least one pic of the open trailer somewhere...)

I also don't care about his size since he can be with the robomasters fig. Even though Rm prime is nice, this one blow it out of the water and it has a trailer too

The inclusion of the jetpack is priceless. I love that Roller and the trailer will be included in this, but that stand he's posed on is hot. Simply put, this robot is sexy. That's all there is to it. I can't wait to preorder mine.

I sincerely hope the THS line continues, even at the $40 - $50 mark.

It's a cool figure, but there is no way I would drop 50 bucks on it....full metal body or not, it's not worth that much money.

I sincerely hope the THS line continues, even at the $40 - $50 mark.

It's a cool figure, but there is no way I would drop 50 bucks on it....full metal body or not, it's not worth that much money.

Ohhh, but they are.. *looks at THS-01 :wub: *

hehehe... and THS-02 comes with so much more! w00t!

Can someone explain this line to me? The pics look greatand i def want this optimus, but what was the first one? The only TFs i really collect are the Masterpiece and the book reissues so I'm not always up on the rest of teh current stuff. Thanks in advance.

THS = Transformers Hybrid Style (but don't ask me exactly what that's supposed to mean..); I've also seen it referred to as HBS.

THS-01 was Galaxy Force Convoy (Cybertron Optimus Prime). They are mostly plastic, with some die-cast metal parts (which might be the "hybrid" thing).

THS-01 is about 5 inches tall in Super Mode, and he's incredibly detailed.

I'd imagine G1 Convoy is gonna be just shy of 5 inches (GF Convoy is about 4 7/8" in regular mode, if I remember).

THS-01 is, for all intents and purposes, a miniaturized replica of the full-sized Cybertron/Galaxy Force figure, with added die-cast bits.

THS-02 is G1 Convoy/Optimus Prime, with a major overhaul. :)

Here's a gallery of THS-01: http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&albu...ize=800&start=0

And another: http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=album&album=to...S+Galaxy+Convoy