Marvel Legends Series 12 Hit Usa

Thy Juggalo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link some guy posted at fwooshnetof some pics

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.p...19749&start=510

Thanks for the link man, they all look really good....even X23 doesnt look too bad. :)

Also, X-23 is freaking huge!

JOhnny

Yeah I thought she would have been around the same size as Wolverine, but that big head of hears makes her quite a bit bigger than him....ah well.

The funny thing is... I have only seen Wave 10 once, and I bought all they had of it... And I live in California. :(

I think Clam forgot about me!

-Kevin

huh??? I didn't forget.. you never call me and tell me!

I have been holding an extra set of ML10 in case you needed it @lol@

if you want me to grab the new stuff for you, just let me know

Woh, that is kind of big!!! I dont know now if I want her!!! Has she been smaller, it would have been ok!! But she's taller than Wolvie, don't know if that's right!!!

I don't collect X-Men comics anymore, I only got her mini-series, anyone have any scans of here next to Wolverine???

Well I hereby confirm that they have indeed hit the Northeast, at least in my area!!! I came back from Wal Mart and saw the remenants of the Legendary Riders wave. Of course if was the two figures I don't want; Logan and Thing!!! Damn, I asked, but of course the employeeds didn't know when they got them in!!! But they did say they have more boxes in the back of stuff, so there could be more back there!!!

So check your Wal Marts!!!!

i found 2 cases of these at walmart this morning. I havent even been reading the boards so I had no idea what was going on--I figured these had been out for a while. Looks like i got really really lucky then. I bought a whole set.

the case ratios were exactly 2 figures each per case, so there were a total of 4 of each of the figures on the pegs.

No chases of course. And it was the black x 23, green iron fist, brown sasquatch, masked wolverine, and bishop with hair.

Damn i wish i had got more to trade for other figures i need....

Awesome man! COngrats FT!

I really, really hope you were just joking, if not someone go give him a swift kick in the ass!! :D Non comic book readers!! Grrrr Go find other lines to collect!! @pow@ @smilepunch@

I was just kidding. :P Sorry. But I after the first couple of issues of Alpha Flight back in the 80s I stopped reading that line. It was big deal at the time because John Byrne was creating a new team but they just didn't do much for me. I hope they do a Wendigo at some point in the not too distant future. He's a monster that can kick a lot of butt!

I really, really hope you were just joking, if not someone go give him a swift kick in the ass!! :D Non comic book readers!! Grrrr Go find other lines to collect!! @pow@ @smilepunch@

lol actaully if anything non comic book readers would probly get into the comic books by buying the toys @smilepunch@

i checked back again today, plus 2 other walmarts in the area: needless to say they were all sold out and just the lone prof. x stood at the orig. walmart i got these from lol.

Was lucky enough to catch the guys putting out the new boxes, but of course none were ml12. At these other 2 walmarts, they had tons of ML on the pegs and/or on the top shelf, so maybe thats why my local walmart got these 2 ML12 cases in.

Im really kicking myself for not getting or hiding more this morning, but at least i got my sh!t :D [/endbragging]