My Sons Little Star Wars Score Today!

TR1ER

Well it was one of those days that the wife wanted to go check out some second hands stores. So me and TB go on our little way to the crappt toys section, and what do I see a BLUE ELECTRONIC LIGHT SABER!

holy crap so now me and my son where very happy. so we go to pay for it and me wife says hey what is this guy? HOLY CRAP again! a 12"Snow trooper dude this was great. we pay and leave.

So now we go to the next Second hand store again Im looking around and what did we find? looks like an EP2 Electronic Light Saber! dude now we are really happy great day it was for my son.

And the best part is the price:

Blue Light Saber= $1.50

Green Light Saber= $.50

12" Snow trooper= $3.00

$5.00 for Star wars goodness but the bad part is the trooper does not have boots. So if anybody has a Pair of Storm trooper or snow trooper boots we sure can use them oh and he needs a blaster too. please!

second hand stores are the greatest, found a lego mustafar set, sealed for $4

goodwill, st vincent de paul, a store by my house called generations. usualy donation based stores, sometimes run by local church's too.

Tell me about it on my last Second hand hunt I found TRU Mobat for $2.00 and it works, a batmoblie and a batman fig for $3.00. Second hand stores are like going on treasure hunts some times you get lucky then sometimes you don't.

Nice.  I can't stand when my mom goes to those places, but I guess I might tag along next time.

I know what you mean homie but you can get lucky on a good day and find some good stuff.

Wow those are great prices man! Congrats! haha