Dtc Comic Pack Figures

Forcehunter

Isn`t the Flash and Doc mold gone from existance? I doubt they would redo the molds at this point. I would rather just get brand spanking new molds of those characters anyway.

Yep they are both gone completely.

Draven

Improvise.

For Doc, the V.1 Duke would work with a new head. For Flash, Blowtorch would work (if that mold still exists).

for example:

Duke:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/83/duke.shtml

Doc:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/83/doc.shtml

All that's needed is a new head, an all-tan repaint of the body, and the red cross. Then we'd get something that I am sure many would agree would be an acceptable Doc.

Hasbro used to improvise the hell out of the molds in order to re-use them for different figures back in 1982. If they can get their creative mojo back that they had back then, then they could do that now.

Hasbro used to improvise the hell out of the molds in order to re-use them for different figures back in 1982. If they can get their creative mojo back that they had back then, then they could do that now.

Exactly. There were several figures, like Claymore, that didn't just look like a repaint (as opposed to VvV Rampage).

Besides, why bother saying the "no dead characters" rule is out the window if they aren't going to prove it?

Dr Venom

Khaki Quinn

Scarface

Major Bludd

Wild Weasel w/removeable helmet

Scrap Iron w/removeable helmet

Snake Eyes with scarred face (not Hawks head with a boonie hat!)

Professor Appel

Tomax & Xamot

Torch

El Jefe

Ninja's:

Hard Master, Faceless master & Snake-eyes' friend. You know, the short fat one (Thigh Master?). :D

hmmm....

The faceless, hard and soft master packs would be cool, but what comic pack would you put them in.

Mc Bragg, Tomax and xamot could be cool, but I never really liked their version one costumes. What about a devils due xamot and tomax, do you think that would work?

Isn`t the Flash and Doc mold gone from existance? I doubt they would redo the molds at this point. I would rather just get brand spanking new molds of those characters anyway.

Yep they are both gone completely.

Draven

Improvise.

For Doc, the V.1 Duke would work with a new head. For Flash, Blowtorch would work (if that mold still exists).

for example:

Duke:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/83/duke.shtml

Doc:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/83/doc.shtml

All that's needed is a new head, an all-tan repaint of the body, and the red cross. Then we'd get something that I am sure many would agree would be an acceptable Doc.

Doc I can say but no Flash as Blowtorch. That mold is gone too.

Draven

Marvel #17 with Flash, Grand Slam and Grunt in their uniforms. It'll never happen, though.

Barricade's mold should still be around. They used it in the Anti Venom set and looks really close to the laser pad mold.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/04/barricade3.shtml

Oktober Guard pack with Gorky, Misha, and Dragonsky.

Scarface, Dr. Venom, and Kwinn (in khakis).

Grunt, Flash, Grand Slam (regular outfits. Grunt is a piece of cake. They could just sculpt a new torso for the other two. They did for Horror Show, and there's two figures that can use this one).

Cool Breeze, Mangler, Billy...so many...

I'm not sure which issues these would go with, but we really need an update to the following figures:

Airtight: His body is fine, all he needs is a new head sculpt with removable helmet. I'm not sure how he looked in the comics (if he even showed up) but in the cartoon he was often featured without his helmet that it's almost like a different character. That and in the cartoon he looks like my boss so I need a voodoo action figure.

Bazooka: The new sculpt VvV figure sucks. It's actually a good figure for anyone but Bazooka. Bazook needs his trademark #14 red t-shirt so that fig was a waste of a name. A new head sculpt would make the original perfect.

Barbecue: Like airtight he needs a removable helmet.

Doc: I heard he died in the comics, he could come with that issue maybe. The original looks fine to me, but we've only had like 1 doc ever so I think it's time for an update. I like him a lot more than lifeline. This figure would be an all new sculpt either old or new school.

Major Bludd: I just got the original, and he's awesome, but a new head would do him a lot of justice.

Beachhead: Just needs a new sculpt head and someone else's arms (more muscular).

and finally

COBRA COMMANDER HELMET VERSION: It would be the original cobra commander no resculpt, straight up original. The paints would coincide with the comic colors, but would be true to the original figure as well.

I did my list without looking through the thread, but while looking through afterwards it looks like my ideas are shared with many people on this board, which is awesome because that means there's a chance.

I think Destro with removable helmet would look weird since it seems like destro's helmet moves with his facial features.

I really don't care at this point. The only fig I want RAH comic pack style is Lady Jaye to be honest.

Draven

I've heard a lot of rumors about this. Is it really on the way?

As for what I'd like to see :

1. Billy

2. any new original females

3. any original unmade characters