Dtc Comic Pack Figures

Forcehunter

Since we now have toe Vietnam Pack and many people say that there were other characters they would like to see, what charcaters would you put in a Marvel Pack?

My List:

v1 style Viper

Grandslam

Billy as CCs son

Billy as part of the Resistance

Scarface

Jungle Kwinn

Flash (standard uniform)

Grunt (standard uniform)

i want more new sculpt ones, so i guess i'm not really going to answer your question.

i would love to see tommy, se, and stalker veitnam style with se: declassified # 1

Overlord and Serpy, Coil Zander, Firewall, mayday, General Rey, Gen Colton, Lillian Armada, heartwrencher, Zanya (c'mon do the two zanya orgin stories with 2 three packs of noks!!!) and i wouldn't mind the red shadows myself, but not enough would be intersted for it to sale i think.

I'd like to see Lady Jaye as well.

I'll do it the easy way...

everybody BUT...Snake Eyes, Stalker, Duke, Hawk, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow or Firefly!

I really, really just want it to stay new sculpt from now on. I think that's the only way we're going to get a lot of the DDP exclusive characters (which I really want) and the older characters in their kick ass DDP designed costumes.

But, if we do get some old sculpt comic packs (which I'm sure we will), I want Snow Job and Doc most of all.

Marvel packs?

-Red or blue Baroness, with original head instead of that POS new head

-No more Snake Eyes unless it's a V.2!!

-V.1-type CC with face plate, or if that mold is lost, a blue Crimson Guard body with a new CC head.

-v.1 BAT. Rumor has it that Hasbro recovered it a while ago, and if it's true, I wish Hasbro would just use it instead of all the crap BAT's that came afterwards.

-no more "Beetlejuice" new heads that look shrunk in comparison to the originals.

Airtight without his helmet

Seconded, and Barbecue with removable helmet too.

I'll do it the easy way...

everybody BUT...Snake Eyes, Stalker, Duke, Hawk, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow or Firefly!

Amen bro!!

I agree with most, got to have a REAL Flash figure....none of this in a space suit crap. Dr. Venom for sure. Kwinn in Jungle fatigues as well.

I'd like to see a 3-pack for issue #11. To me, that issue was big because it introduced most of the second wave Joes and Destro. How about a Doc-Snow Job-Gung Ho/Wild Bill/Airborne set?

Hey gang, long time reader first time poster, just thought I'd throw in my two cents on this one. Like someone mentioned, I definitely agree no more Stalkers or Snake Eyes or Duke's for a lil while, let them fellas take a rest will ya Hasbro, they're getting old, I mean seriously, they should all be in their 60's I reckon #US1#

I just want one figure and one figure above all the others for the comic packs, and that is an update of the old, original Steeler figure. C'mon guys, Steeler was the coolest, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm from Pittsburgh, ha.

cmnderinchief, I definitely don't think there's an RAH Gung-Ho that perfectly looks like the character himself. I don't think Wild Bill is needed either. I suppose Snow Job, Doc, and Airborne would make a good comic pack #11.

I still hope there would be a comic pack with Shockwave, Mutt or Cutter, and Headman in a D.E.F. 3-pack(I don't know what number issue this was).