The 20th And No Shadow Op Clones

JayC

Checked a couple targets this morning hoping to find the Shadow Ops clone, and nada. Nothing in the back, no shelf stickers or place for them. They have plenty of the other exclusives, tons of lava obi's and bens, and the Jedi Starfighter and Clone Battle Packs.

I have explained this before concerning Target street dates.

The 20th only means it will be set up the week of the date in question.This should be up during the week before Black Friday.

Never expect it on shelves on that date because its allways a sunday and the planogram team doesn't set it up at least til monday because they have the weekends off

this is actually good news, since i'm going home to south fl for thanksgiving.

gainesville = 1 target

south fl, where i live = 5 targets in the general vicinity

i like those odds!

Gainesville = out of Shadow Troopers

I bought 5 at the Archer store, went back later and they are out of them. I had someon check the count and it came up zero.

Well I did some calling and found a target in the area that had them in the back and they held 2 for me. So I went and got em. Most of the Targets around here though don't seem to even have them in stock.

Well I did some calling and found a target in the area that had them in the back and they held 2 for me. So I went and got em. Most of the Targets around here though don't seem to even have them in stock.

I'm surprised you waited :P

We have been posting for weeks now that we got them earlier

Well I wasnt in that much in a hurry and usually the Target right down the street from me is pretty good about puting these out on their embargo date, so I wasnt to worried. When they weren't there this morning I decided to make some calls. Now im all caught up on my clones.

The Target here put out the rest of their case (I got them to bring me three out of that case last weekend) on Tuesday. Went there yesterday morning and they still had four left on the pegs with the lava reflection figures so a picked up one more to keep MOC.

this is actually good news, since i'm going home to south fl for thanksgiving.

gainesville = 1 target

south fl, where i live = 5 targets in the general vicinity

i like those odds!

Gainesville = out of Shadow Troopers

I bought 5 at the Archer store, went back later and they are out of them. I had someon check the count and it came up zero.

dang, i stopped by today and saw shelf space for them, but none there. i was hoping they just hadn't put them out. but i guess they sold them all. oh well there's always south florida.

You bought 8? That is a whole case

Oh... well then the Target here had two cases. Guest services said there had 16 figures when I gave them the DCPI#. All of these where gone last night when I was there. I wonder if the only reason they lasted as long as they did is that endcap they where on is kinda hidden.

i found about 4 today at my local target. 3 had crappy paintjobs, so i grabbed the good one, and debated on whether or not it was worth almost 3 times a normal figure, so i tricked my dad into buying it for me for a birthday present :P