Ml11 Reports At Walmart, Plus Scarlett Witch

CLAM

wow... these are taking much longer than I thought to get here...

now I know what it feels like when I find them first and everybody else has to wait 2 weeks for them to reach their stores

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now I know what it feels like when I find them first and everybody else has to wait 2 weeks for them to reach their stores

Sucker. j/k @loll@

seriously..nothing in SoCal yet either..well the two Wal-marts I checked. Once somebody finds them on West Coast ..we should get them around the same time.

North Georgia has ML12. My Wal-Mart in Calhoun, GA (45 mins north of Atlanta up I-75) got in 5 cases a couple of days ago. No ML 11 though or SMC 15 or 16.

I'll have to say, they did a MUCH better job on these than 10 (other than Rover).

Calhoun, huh... Hmm. That's tempting, since i'm in atlanta, but I don't think that word fly for me during the week... Too bad it's not the weekend. Mapquest says it's an hour and twenty minutes from where I work in midtown. Oh well... patience... At least they're in Georgia.

North Georgia has ML12. My Wal-Mart in Calhoun, GA (45 mins north of Atlanta up I-75) got in 5 cases a couple of days ago. No ML 11 though or SMC 15 or 16.

I'll have to say, they did a MUCH better job on these than 10 (other than Rover).

Calhoun, huh... Hmm. That's tempting, since i'm in atlanta, but I don't think that word fly for me during the week... Too bad it's not the weekend. Mapquest says it's an hour and twenty minutes from where I work in midtown. Oh well... patience... At least they're in Georgia.

if you havent already, try the more out of the way, small town/less traveled walmarts. especially if you can get to them early in the moring, or real late at night.

Dam, i'm out for 10 days, & I get hit with all this new stuff coming out.... including reports of Scarlet witch finds!!!

I went to walmart & nothing new, same o lame o.... but will have to hit tonight about 3 of em.... good thang gas went down a $1 or I would be sufferin

Dam, i'm out for 10 days, & I get hit with all this new stuff coming out.... including reports of Scarlet witch finds!!!

I went to walmart & nothing new, same o lame o.... but will have to hit tonight about 3 of em.... good thang gas went down a $1 or I would be sufferin

yeah that makes it MUCH more tempting and easier to go out and search for stuff. i think 'they' lowred the price so much because otherwise people wouldnt be spendng as much on goods this holiday season. its still way overpriced, but better.

and im the same way--i was off the boards for about 3 weeks or so and then all a sudden this stuff is hitting in droves!

i know some where i could get ml 11 tomorrow.....now only to find a way to get outta work

i know some where i could get ml 11 tomorrow.....now only to find a way to get outta work

is it TRU?? that is the only place I know getting these right now in our area.

is it TRU?? that is the only place I know getting these right now in our area.

So TRU is getting 11, Target & Kmart 10 and WM 12. Is that a correct and exhaustive list or are there other stores getting more in the US?

Since I was lucky enough to get ML12 in walmart last week, i doubt Ill see 11 anytime soon. I checked TRU but I dont know what I was thinking--tons of people everywhere, even if they had them out they wouldnt b there. I figured going late would help but now TRU stays open til 10 and I dont think they put stock out before closing anyway. Even the employee admitted they dont stock ML very well (thats because the other employees are hording them on ebay!)

But the pegs are dead empty at my walmart for ML, so Im crossing my fingers that they get some series 11 in soon.

My TRU was full too, both of the ones I hit today... full of people...never seen it this full all year. They also suck on ml... one hasn't had any for about 4 months, & the other has ml 9....

I hope ML series 11 get's here soon, I mean I know there's alot of hate for the Scarlett Witch figure. Bur other then the villian's Scarlett Witch and Wonder Man, are the one's I really want. I really don't need another Wolverine or Iron Man, and yea I could use another Thing that's smaller (not in that way)he's ment to be 5'8". But the 1st App isn't that great looking to me. i hopeing that the FF line make's a good Ben (I don't want to say his hero name again @hmmm@)

I was lucky and found 2 cases of ML 12 at Wal-Mart last Monday. One case chase and the other regular. There was no purple X-23 in either case. I picked them all up. Maestro was missing the arm cable, but luckily I had the variant Sasquatch, that provided the missing cable for me. This set is outstanding, with the exception of the X-23. I just don't care for the sculpt that much, plus one of the hip joints are locked up. Still no ML 11.

I was lucky and found 2 cases of ML 12 at Wal-Mart last Monday. One case chase and the other regular. There was no purple X-23 in either case. I picked them all up. Maestro was missing the arm cable, but luckily I had the variant Sasquatch, that provided the missing cable for me. This set is outstanding, with the exception of the X-23. I just don't care for the sculpt that much, plus one of the hip joints are locked up. Still no ML 11.

And what part of the country are you from?

Ask them when their shipment comes in. All Tru's are different, some put out on Tuesday nights, others on Saturday mornings... sucks.