Comic Con Pics....

KENNY GUIDO

ARRRRHHHH!!! RUN.. EVERYONE RUN.. SOMEONE'S SUCKING CARRIE AND KENNY'S SOUL OUT OF THEIR BODIES!!!!!!

They killed Kenny @hmmm@

lol......I asked her politely for a pic and she replied "well, im not sure how they work it but im not supposed to take pics" so I replied "come on, carrie....im a big fan!" then she says "oh, all right" then she took her shades off. she really wasnt into being there but at 10 grand a day, wouldnt you #$## and moan?

LOL nice pics! :) Wow!

ARRRRHHHH!!! RUN.. EVERYONE RUN.. SOMEONE'S SUCKING CARRIE AND KENNY'S SOUL OUT OF THEIR BODIES!!!!!!

They killed Kenny @hmmm@

Those Bastards!

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Cool pics from the con I like the one with Ray parks.

Nuff Said

They killed Kenny @hmmm@

lol......I asked her politely for a pic and she replied "well, im not sure how they work it but im not supposed to take pics" so I replied "come on, carrie....im a big fan!" then she says "oh, all right" then she took her shades off. she really wasnt into being there but at 10 grand a day, wouldnt you #$## and moan?

for 10 grand a day I'd let people take snap shots o my butt :P @loll@

Great pix but Carrie looks bad.. Is she in that "bad of shape"?

you're kidding right?.. thats the best I've seen her in ages, normaly shes a blimp ! One of those people you're afraid you will get sucked into if you get too close yknow...

you're kidding right?.. thats the best I've seen her in ages, normaly shes a blimp ! One of those people you're afraid you will get sucked into if you get too close yknow...

Nope not kidding.. After looking at it again, thin yes BUT she just looks so old.. Maybe it is just the pix..

Nope not kidding.. After looking at it again, thin yes BUT she just looks so old.. Maybe it is just the pix..

dude ... she was around her 20's-30's or something when the movies came out, what do you expect LOLS it happens to everyone sooner or latter , even you :P

dude ... she was around her 20's-30's or something when the movies came out, what do you expect LOLS it happens to everyone sooner or latter , even you :P

She was 18 or 19 when the movie came out if I remember correctly.

And as far as looking older, I know everyone does it, it is just some age alot better than others.

I mean to me I was 6 going on 7 when Star Wars came out and I was so infatuated by her.. She was my first real "crush"..

Folks, like it or not, you eventually become your parents so I hate to be the one to tell you but......

Duh getting older is a part of life.. Like I said, some age much better than others. There are actresses that are older than Carrie that look 150 X better..

Folks, like it or not, you eventually become your parents so I hate to be the one to tell you but......

Duh getting older is a part of life.. Like I said, some age much better than others. There are actresses that are older than Carrie that look 150 X better..

yea, i mean just take a look at harrison ford!

There are actresses that are older than Carrie that look 150 X better.

Yeah, but they don't have Debbie Reynolds for a mother.

This is true..

Reguardless there are still ones that are older and hotter.