My G.i.joe Predictions For The Future

Agrevane

The other day I was setting there thinking about what might become of G.I.Joe in the future. I some time have dreams about thing and the come true in the future. One of these Dreams had to do with the return of G.I.Joe to Retail. The second was not being able to find G.I.Joe at all. Lately I have not had any dreams about Joe. This had me somewhat worried about what has to become of G.I.Joe. Then I got to thinking about this Dream I had About Toys R Us. In this Dream Toys R Us all most goes bankrupt and saved by the online business. I remember arguing with store clerk in my dream where my order was. I also remember that they had some stuff in the store but most of the store only dealt with online orders.

There was one dream I had about G.I.Joe Returning to mainstream stores. They where in single pack, the way they use to be in the golden days of G.I.Joe. The main thing I remember about it arguing with my son over a new version of Ally Viper. The Ally Viper in my Dream had a blue Color schema. After really thinking about it, it might not have been an Ally Viper at all, it might have been a Night creeper.

You can call me crazy but you cannot blame me for Dreaming the return of G.I.Joe the way it used to be.

Yeap the same happends to me, all nigth i dream about something related to gijoe, we have this dreams because gijoe is a ery importan part of our life, they were there every time. I relly love gijoe and i cant wait to see the time when they come back to retail in the single pack form.

Something I would love to see and please don't stone me is a move away from military for the most part into something like The Adventure Team.The Joes could still be former military who take jobs around the world be it for historical,scientific,or other reasons.Cobra could still be the villians employing various shady types who oppose the Joes at every turn.

Each wave could consist of 2 packs featuring an Adventure team member paired up with an agent of Cobra.The figures could include a few weapons and other gear to help with the adventure.Joe fan favorites and a few newbies could make up the figures.The constant should be a Joe Colton type leader who appears in each wave.

Each wave could consist of a few small playsets(like the machine gun unit or mortar defense unit from back in the day)that when the parts and accessories are combined form a large diaroma like scene that completes the adventure.These playsets could also be used alone.They could also include an exclusive figure.

A couple vehicles per wave.These could be old Joe vehicle molds reworked to fit with the waves theme.Exclusive figure included.

Themes could be like Curse of the Mummys Tomb or some kind of deep sea adventure.Jungle adventure and some form of arctic adventure.

The themes are limitless.Maybe the large chain stores would get behind this since it's not a military line?

I would stone you but I do not have an Adventure team to find the perfect stone "LOL".

I do not know if you remember the Dino Tracker set with Low-Light in it that set was similar to what you where talking about.

I have also had similar thoughts about Joes. It was more like a "When I Grow up" toy line. The Joe Toys where Firemen and Police officers. The file card would tell kids how they become firefighter and police officers. You could have fire truck, police cars, burning building, and bank robbery scene. This would give kids a chance to see how a Real American Hero Save the day. "Now" do not take it that I am saying that are armed service men and woman are not real American Heroes. They could be in the toy line to. It just that Firemen and Police officer would be any easier choice for some parents than others.

Something I would love to see and please don't stone me is a move away from military for the most part into something like The Adventure Team.The Joes could still be former military who take jobs around the world be it for historical,scientific,or other reasons.Cobra could still be the villians employing various shady types who oppose the Joes at every turn.

Each wave could consist of 2 packs featuring an Adventure team member paired up with an agent of Cobra.The figures could include a few weapons and other gear to help with the adventure.Joe fan favorites and a few newbies could make up the figures.The constant should be a Joe Colton type leader who appears in each wave.

Each wave could consist of a few small playsets(like the machine gun unit or mortar defense unit from back in the day)that when the parts and accessories are combined form a large diaroma like scene that completes the adventure.These playsets could also be used alone.They could also include an exclusive figure.

A couple vehicles per wave.These could be old Joe vehicle molds reworked to fit with the waves theme.Exclusive figure included.

Themes could be like Curse of the Mummys Tomb or some kind of deep sea adventure.Jungle adventure and some form of arctic adventure.

The themes are limitless.Maybe the large chain stores would get behind this since it's not a military line?

I really like this idea! and it makes alot of sense! what i would add to it would be in addition to the Adventure packs would be the "newbie" characters as civillian types, kinda like the old fisher price adventure people! construction workers, fire fighters, race car drivers ect ect. maybe a family or two who get sucked into the the deal???

TM

at night i dream.....

plastic figures are usually a part of that dream and usually revolve around the plot line of 'trying to get some cake'

the people i see in my dream are very similar to toilet monkey's 'casual cobra commander'

I thought i was the only one!!! good to know im not alone.

TM

You people need professional help. I can refer you to a shrink., PM meif interested @smilepunch@

Let me start by saying the original post left me wondering where I could get some of the same drugs he was taking. But the Adventure team theme is reall not a bad one. Sort of the way the original 12" Joe went. How ever I would not like to see the Joes go by the way of the adventure team, it would not hurt to add those type of charcters as if the joes might be on vacation. Because if you look at the Cobra Organization as it is they already have people working in various levels of undercover work.

Don't want to really get started but I do like the adventure team thing.

at night i dream.....

plastic DILDOS are usually a part of that dream and usually revolve around the plot line of 'trying to get some.

the people i see in my dream are very similar to toilet monkey's 'casual cobra commander'

This is the most disturbing thing I've ever read on the Joe boards! @hmmm@

Even for somebody hanging out at the empty snackbar! ^_^

I really like this idea! and it makes alot of sense! what i would add to it would be in addition to the Adventure packs would be the "newbie" characters as civillian types, kinda like the old fisher price adventure people!

TM

I loved the Adventure People when i was a child.