Tonights Haul

LinkJediKnight29

so i go to a hockey game with some friends, right by the local wal mart.

i get out and decide to check it out.. for ya know... hopes sake.

[needless to say, my area SUCKS for toys]

one of the chick employees always talks to me but i never pay her too much attention, shes a nice girl who works in the toy section.

however, tonight i see 5[!!] unopened cases waiting to be put out.

i didnt even have to ask, she OFFERED to open the 5 cases for me.

first four.. NOTHING. well.. not nothing... but nothing i needed. some grees, chewbaccas, and SA clones...

the last one.. i was expecting nothing again.. but boy was i wrong.

two, yes two 501s. one of both jedi holograms, and a red royal guard

all figures that i needed. i was so happy i seriously almost kissed her.

the case also had a c3po, one of the senators [i already have all three] a zett, and i think an utupau warrior[spell check]. i guess thats how the cases are coming now.

anyone else having such luck?

Awesome man! :) But you still should have kissed her!

Congrats on the find! Maybe you should take her to dinner or something, she seems like a nice girl. Or at least pay more attention to her.

Arch

Congrats on the find!  Maybe you should take her to dinner or something, she seems like a nice girl.  Or at least pay more attention to her.

Arch

No kidding.. Just imagine what kind of figures you will get then (not to mention other non Star Wars things from her :D )

Nice haul man!

Great Find !!

@moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@ @moon@