13" Dcd Superman

Postalboy

Hahahaha nice pics man! Does it come with the shirt and glasses? It better, or I don't know if I'd pay that much to get him!

hey PB, sweet pics, man, i was cracking up too when i saw supes' hand on...well, you know! @haha@

GW, i've got a ton o' 1/6 scale figs (cuz i'm a total toy geek and collect both 6" and 12" scale stuff!), so now that i've finally joined the forum, i'll post some pics tonight of my sideshow alongside supes!

i really hope more folks take pics of their 13" supes. aside from his fair shair of "imperfections," this fig rocks! i really dig it and am so glad i got him!

hey PB, sweet pics, man, i was cracking up too when i saw supes' hand on...well, you know! @haha@

GW, i've got a ton o' 1/6 scale figs (cuz i'm a total toy geek and collect both 6" and 12" scale stuff!), so now that i've finally joined the forum, i'll post some pics tonight of my sideshow alongside supes!

i really hope more folks take pics of their 13" supes. aside from his fair shair of "imperfections," this fig rocks! i really dig it and am so glad i got him!

Awesome can't wait to see what he looks like next to them, hopefully not too cartoony!

I dont have any Sideshow figs. I have a lot of 12" Toy Biz figures including all the Marvel Studios but most of them don't look right next to Supes, who is 13". Thats one of the things that I don't like about him. I also wish the "S" was smaller but I guess thats the way all the Superman figures are now with the exception of the Hush Supes. I also wish the blue fabric was a little less shiny. And from certain angles his face looks a little wierd. Oh, and if you make the mistake of untieing his shoes, it is pain in the @ss to tie them again. (2 pairs of tweezers or needle-nose plyers come in handy).

That being said, hes still pretty awesome.

hey folks, running a little late, and here are some pics (hey, GW, i had one sideshow fig handy, so i added some of the other figs i had around as well.) i took of supes since i've gotten him.

enjoy!

202_0242a.jpg

202_0241a.jpg

202_0247a.jpg

202_0252a.jpg

and a couple w/ 2 different bats...

202_0257a.jpg

"hey! i thought i was supposed be taller than you, bats?"

"it's the new suit, clark...and the boots. adds 3 inches to my overall height. chicks dig it. that, and the car."

198_9871a.jpg

• 3 months later...

Sweet pics!