More Pics Of Hulk Tearing Wolvie In Half!

Joe Fixit

i'm guessing he crawls the 4 miles to reattach himself. but shouldn't he either keep passing out from loss of blood or at least he heals himself as half a man?? :huh:

at any rate, this is what i've been saying about how Wolvie should be getting owned ALL the time. any villain with super-strength should be just tearing his arms and legs off and beating him with it all the time... at least that's what i'd do.

still say thats bs, if anything they should just rip the skin all off yknow :S

oh well... at least this is just ultimate and not the regular ...

I think wolverine may just end up growing his legs back though... Does ultimate wolvie not have adamantium bones though ?>.. :S

I know he has grown back fingers .... at least in the ultimate spiderman comic that is ... peter took over wolverines body & cut off a finger by mistake & it grew back ( though that entire comic was bs by itself :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking that Wolverine's healing factor allows him to reattach his limbs sort of like how a wound heals up cept his torso is not no longer a part of him. I think they would say that because his detatch parts are made up of the same dna as him, he can reconnect it

That's where it seems they are going. It's really kind of silly though. He feels pain so he'd be in such shock and agony that there's no way he could remain conscious, even if the trauma and loss of blood didn't kill him. They are really going way too far with this healing factor.

Thats pretty cool... hahahahaha wonder what happens...

I am thinking that Wolverine's healing factor allows him to reattach his limbs sort of like how a wound heals up cept his torso is not no longer a part of him.  I think they would say that because his detatch parts are made up of the same dna as him, he can reconnect it

That's where it seems they are going. It's really kind of silly though. He feels pain so he'd be in such shock and agony that there's no way he could remain conscious, even if the trauma and loss of blood didn't kill him. They are really going way too far with this healing factor.

I agree since he would be dead even with the healing factor. Don't forget that the fight took place during a blizzard, so in his current state, he would also die by the freezing cold; if his healing factor allows him to withstand the weather, he would probably since he is missing a torso and in his states of stress, his immune system is down; cortisol in the body inhibits the immune system during stress as in a fight.

I am thinking that Wolverine's healing factor allows him to reattach his limbs sort of like how a wound heals up cept his torso is not no longer a part of him.  I think they would say that because his detatch parts are made up of the same dna as him, he can reconnect it

Wolvie's healing factor knows no limits! @smilepunch@

Personally I don't know why this either upsets, or excites anybody. I don't find it that hard to beleive, or that great.

I love how so many comic fans sit here and comment on logic...logic, in a comic book. Is this is the same logic that allows people to fly, shoot spider webs out of their wrists, and have radiation hurled at them which in turn gives them special powers instead of a mean case of cancer?

I love how so many comic fans sit here and comment on logic...logic, in a comic book. Is this is the same logic that allows people to fly, shoot spider webs out of their wrists, and have radiation hurled at them which in turn gives them special powers instead of a mean case of cancer?

Nerd boy moment:

The spider-webbing in traditional spider-man is a synthetic material shot out of wristbands.

@loll@

Nerd boy moment:

The spider-webbing in traditional spider-man is a synthetic material shot out of wristbands.

@loll@

Hey Spiderman 2099 shot it out of his wrists @smilepunch@ But he went through his transformation via "The Fly style" if memory serves me correctly.

Its called internal logic.

When a story violates its own parameters, its said to defy its internal logic.

They'll have other characters succumb to massive blood loss, and other assorted injuries, but a traumatic injury like being ripped in half STILL allows a character, in this case, to not only live, but to function and even speak.........?????

It puts the lie to a lot of things all in the name of shock-value and desperate hype.

If there's no consistency in the internal logic, then there's no believability in the story, and without that there's no real rapport with the reader.

Hey, at least Wolverine will have something in common with Professor Xavier, now. They'll be able to relate to one another, more, and become the best of friends. I can see both of them, now, racing around the X-Mansion in their wheelchairs.

Nerd boy moment:

@loll@

I was actually going to post something else, but thought I'd throw that out there since they changed it in the comic.

it doesn't matter since it is Ultimate Universe

oh yea and regular universe is so much better, hes only incinerated in the sun, been burned, blown up, shot up, and at one point even revived himself from a single drop of blood..... #WTF# ??? either way wolverine has always been unstoppable in either universe, so who cares?

Wolvie's healing factor knows no limits! @smilepunch@

Great Find Joe Fixit!

You better believe i am going to pick this series up!

I love the Ultimate Line.

This is just a comic story..it defies all logic, but so does the concept of superheros abilites and mutant powers.....there is no way they can be physiologically justified at all.

Therefore we just have to enjoy these events like we take in all other events in the comic universe.

But i have to say (in the context of the comic universe ideology?):

His survival is ridiculous!!!

Being that they made him able to survive i see 2 results that should happen:

1) Each section should "heal" (grow) back the missing section (legs grow back upper torso...and upper toso grow back legs = 2 wolverines)

2) the part that grows back should NOT HAVE ADAMANITUM

Adamantium does not heal...it is metal...

and let's say his 2 parts find each other and grow back.....wolverine should have a weak spot...the middle....no adamantimum.

So did the Hulk rip through adamantium? Or are parts of his spin not bonded with it?

Arch

Like I said, even for a comic book.

I don't care whether you love or hate Wolvie, he's supposed to be basically human. There is no way that any human, even in a comic book, should be able to survive that. To do so practically places him in the ranks of cosmic beings.

Basically, it ignores all limits for the character, real or imagined, and tosses any and all common sense out the window. Even the "suspension of disbelief" doesn't cover something this ridiculous.

You people do realize that wolverine has a healing factor right? Growing back his legs would be ridiculous, but if he finds his legs and connects them to his body before everything scabs over they should fit together like a puzzle. If wolverine can heal skin, why not blood, I can't see it making any sense for him to die of blood loss. Not to mention it is cold, and normal body functions would change. Don't they put people's fingers on ice if they get severed. And wolverine has been through alot of stuff in his days, the fact that this would barely phase him doesn't surprise me either. Wolverine doesn't scream. At least not after the itial attack is over.

And even if this didn't make sense with his healing factor, what does in the x-verse. Why would a mutation give one person rock skin and another pyro kinesis. Nothing is logical about mutants.

Get over this people.